what is next cannabis event in la?

• Thread starter digdugdank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
I briefly saw an ad for a cannabis show here in la, but my stoner ass forgot where!! I believe event brite is hosting it but can't find any info. The show was for first weekend in October. Any help :)
Thanks, Digdug!!

B

Bowl Finger

Hempcon at the NOS Event Center in San Bernadino Oct. 17-19 is the first one that comes to mind.

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
Yes thank you @Bowl Finger that's the one I'm talking about. Anyone going :)?

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
Above the cloudz fest is today. I will be in the crowd lurking around. Who's going?

curious2garden

curious2garden

Above the cloudz fest is today. I will be in the crowd lurking around. Who's going?

I'm curious :) Did you see any GG#4 S1 seeds for sale there? I thought about going to try to get some and decided I'd rather spend the ticket money on seeds. Overall how was it?

curious2garden

curious2garden

I believe tlc collective in la has
GG4 beans on deck.... @curious2garden

Yes, they were the guys who were supposed to have them Saturday. So my friend drove in from northern ca and my hubby drove me in (brain injury). They were going to be my birthday present.

I even asked if I could buy them and just pick them up later next week when my hub could drive me back in and they said no. Made my hub so angry (my fault I started to cry and he gets upset), so then he said he would not go back there. I would have to try to drive alone from up here by Edwards AFB. I get lost in Lancaster all the time (gps stops making sense when I get stressed).

Damn.... So close but so far. Thank you,
Annie

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
There were no seeds at above the cloudz. I've only seen gg#4 s1's offered at tlc collective. There will be more for sure, there's a few breeders working with the glue right now! Goodluck

Top Bottom