What is Seattle like?

• Thread starter Disguised
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Disguised

Disguised

Hey guys and gals,

I am graduating in June with a Master of Science in Software Engineering, and have bachelor degrees in computer science and IT management. I also suffer from Crohn's disease.

Right now I live in a non-med state, and after graduation I want to relocate, get a job, and get legal. I just want to be able to grow my own meds and not have to worry about going to jail over it. I have come close to being caught this last year, and I have had to stop growing because of it and it blows.

So anyways, I know the Seattle area has a good technology industry and I will be able to get a good job there, but I am wondering if anyone can give me some insight on what the medical scene is like.

Thanks for your time

saldiado

saldiado

the medical scene is still learning to crawl, but there is serious dank to be found all over town

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Lots of medical patients around... club suck still..

fractal

fractal

Weed is better than anywhere I would recommend making friends with some pipe makers, they are a VERY tight circle up there and have the best buds. It might take time they are paranoid as hell. Still. I know. But they have the best buds.

One thing tha tpissed me off about Seattle was every single bar is a gay bar by default, that allows straight people. Funny concept. I'm cool with all sorts of folks but honestly it got awkward going on dates with girls having guys try to buy me drinks.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

hello fellow farmer...Seattle Rep here...This is a Good MMJ state..but like the member up there said the clubs suck...get ya a good network of med growers and swap clones...is how we do it...Good luck and congrats on Graduation..Hope to seee ya around..until then take care and be safe

:passingjoint:

ps...IMO>>Washington State will be the first to Decriminalize MJ..Talk about selling in Liqour stores and state regulated..lol..have to be 21..lol...I remember as a teen asking folks to buy us some wiskey..lol..now I emagine the youngins will be asking to get the a 1/4oz..ROFL..

Disguised

Disguised

Thanks guys.

I didn't think Washington was allowed to have clubs? Is this something the cops just ignore?

I am going to be visiting Seattle soon to check things out.

V

vapedg13

I have lived and grown here for years bro....the clubs are here... you get a card you get a list....they operate in the grey...they charge out the ass for 7-8 weed

I dont have a card just a Docotor's note/ referral ....I need that to be able to grow my own... after all thats why we are all here to buy dank seeds to grow dank weed

16 plants is what you get to grow 8 in flower 8 in veg:anim_19: Who needs a Store I got 15 strains havent bought weed for years

B

Big C

how accessible is MMJ for a patient visiting from Cali? heading up early March...

Thanks for any 411!

B

billybadazz

Seattle is the shit I lived there for 8 years. clubs suck but there is serious dank in WA. Everywhere claims to have the dankest bud and I'm not saying they don't but in Wa you would be hard pressed to find dirt weed or even half assed weed everyone shuns it and everyone I know will go without smoking unless it is the dank. I see these 400 dollar quotes in hightimes for ounces in WA and laugh.....these bastards either are bsing or they no some hard up peeps I've NEVER paid over 280 for the dankest EVER (except the Olympia area these peeps think an 1/8 is $50 good luck fuckin trolls) Anyways if you move to seattle try to live on the east side Kirkland/Bellevue area I think you will dig the NW as long as you can get used to the rain other than that some of the most beautiful scenery one could ask for......screw the clubs grow your own and don't give them your hard earned dividends

Top Bottom