What Is She Missing?

• Thread starter Stoeger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stoeger

Stoeger

This is a new strains for me, L.A. Confidential.
i started her from seed, has been growing nicely, but i'm not sure what the discoloration in the leaves is telling me.

here are some facts
72 degrees
Water PH 6.7 in, 6.8 out.
2 part fert, Age Old Grow, 12/6/6
soil, my own mix, same mix iv'e been using for 2 years
What is she missing
What is she missing 2

Stoeger

Stoeger

I've looked at all the resources I could find on here. But nothing quite matches.
Any idea what's going on?

H

heisen

Could be Magnesium especially if its on the lower leaves.Calcium would be little rust spots.Mag moves so slow in a plant it normally starts on the old leaves and being in soil this is a definciency that started weeks ago its just now showing up.Also could be iron but not so sure.Are you using RO water?

Stoeger

Stoeger

It's not only on the lower leaves, and I'm using well water.
I'm sure it's something with the strain, as my other girls (different strain ) get the same nutes, water, soil, temp etc. And they don't have this issue.

sixstring

sixstring

It's not only on the lower leaves, and I'm using well water.
I'm sure it's something with the strain, as my other girls (different strain ) get the same nutes, water, soil, temp etc. And they don't have this issue.
probably the strain then,some og's like tk and ghost will do that if everything isnt perfect and even then will show on a few leaves.but i dont think thats la con looking at the leaves.my la con does not do that,and la con is very heavy indica with very fat leaves,very short n stocky with very thick/strong stems.
Lac  003
Lac 1 chop 003

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Honestly the Chemdog D does this if she isnt fed enough calmag.
I even have a cut of Charlotte web that does this almost all the time but when shes happy happy and has plenty of calmag shr stops. It alsos helps if ya dont clone bramches showing this

Stoeger

Stoeger

I really appreciate all the input....but all i'm doing right now is narrowing down what it's NOT.
Here are some more pics taken today, as you can see, it's not the lower leaves. it's starting on the tops, and get more prevalent as she grows.
20171027 1154271
20171027 1154361

Dunge

Dunge

Honestly the Chemdog D does this if she isnt fed enough calmag.
I even have a cut of Charlotte web that does this almost all the time but when shes happy happy and has plenty of calmag shr stops. It alsos helps if ya dont clone bramches showing this
If true, then a calcium chloride foliar should arrest the problem rather quickly.
See tomato end rot spray.

Top Bottom