What is the best autoflowering strain?

• Thread starter staples29
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

staples29

I am looking for the best autoflowering strain to grow in N. Ontario. I would be looking to find out the height,yield,potentcy and grow difficulty.

Thanks for all your help,
Staples

O

Ohsogreen

Staples29.... Easy Ryder (Low Ryder 2 x Auto AK-47) by Joint Doctor is a really decent autoflowering strain.
They will stay under 3 feet, are SOG friendly, yield 1 (min) to 2 zips each, are done in 10 weeks (total), and hit a 8 out of 10 on my potency scale. The flavor is true to the original AK-47.
Hope this helps....

R

Rolln J

I guess there isnt much cloning going in with autoflower strains -still 10 weeks totals not so bad...

J

Jobo

I guess there isnt much cloning going in with autoflower strains -still 10 weeks totals not so bad...

You cant effectively clone autoflower strains because the clones will flower at the same time as the mother. No extra growth.

t.o.med

t.o.med

reibsi has a auto afghani clone only he's from the east coast but the cut is in ontario check out icfag for his grows.

C

colaman

There is no autoflower out there that even comes close to Iranian Short Season autos.

Y

your_ct_supply

id go with easy ryder thats what i will be starting with

P

paulycali

iranian takes longer gets a little bigger or lowrider #2 x ak 47

Z

zappafan99

I grew out Easyryder and Ak47 x lowryder#1. The easyryder was my fav although I did collect pollen from both. They maxed out at under 2 ft tall. I pulled just under an oz. each. Lighting was under spring sun at 35 degrees N. and cfls when i brought them in at night. I harvested while most trichs were still mostly clear hoping for the most clear high sativa high. I ran this mostly for seed stock to help add some back up plants for my outdoor crop this year. Potency was ok. Picking them early gave a nice buzz that cut through anything else you were smoking. On its on the smoke was mediocre. Best of luck.

B

bigbag

hard 2 find the real lesquiti isl mighty mite...but thats the 1 right there

S

smokin bliss

You cant effectively clone autoflower strains because the clones will flower at the same time as the mother. No extra growth.

i have an auto flower chez that you can clone, even in flower, 18 weeks from roots it buds even under 24hr light

O

OrganicGreen

I've heard many good things about the Iranian Haze, might be trying some in the near distant future

Latest posts

Top Bottom