What is the best brand of carbon filter?

• Thread starter KindSmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KindSmoker

I am currently using a CAN brand filter,it seems to bw working pretty good but i am wondering if there is a brand that is considered to be better than the rest?

R

Rolln J

can is pretty reliable - as long as your fan is the correct rating for the filter and the right cfm for the grow room you shouldnt have any issues. (fan shold be strong enough to replace the air in the room 3x in 10 minutes)

I run my fan without my filter during veg and the first few weeks of bloom til it starts to get smelly to lengthen its usable life (usually 12-18 months) and I also vacuum the dust from the pre-filter after every grow.

B

biggs

check this thread out mate:

i'd go for the first filter mentioned in the thread.

jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
FootHillFilters, found them on Ebay couple years back. Not saying they are the best 'cause they are all I've used. They do work and are reasonably priced, besides they make them in MURDA country.

jj

B

Bobby_604

I'll add another vote for Can filters.

I live and grow in a condo, so smell is of cheif concern.

My Can 66 took care of any smell.

You couldn't smell the plants unless your nose was right up on th bud~!

G

GroHi

I've heard MA is the shit, for a while now. Only have run Cans (100 mostly as larger is just too damn heavy to haul up & down) & they haven't let me down yet. I know these work & are safe, so just hadn't ever messed with a good thing.

MB, I'm very curious as to your running both side by side... can you give more on how one outperforms the other??? Also, do you actually refill it? How does that work out?

Peace & be safe!

M

mrdizzle

mountain air mountain air mountain air. absolutley amazing. buy a new one every 2.5-3yrs

Top Bottom