What is the best Dehumidifier

• Thread starter Trap3333
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trap3333

Trap3333

What is a good 100 pint or more dehumidifier that has an exhaust hose to vent out the heat

Anthem

Anthem

What is a good 100 pint or more dehumidifier that has an exhaust hose to vent out the heat
Most of the large grows use Quest. In your case a quest 105, but from what I know of dehues they do not have a vent for the heat but the better ones do have a drain you can plumb to run the water out of the grow room.

shades

shades

Quest is exactly what I have been seeing in the larger grow operations on that youtube series I think was cannacribs. I distinctly remember seeing the Quest in one of the AZ grow ops, he had several for I'm not sure how many square feet but in the four figures for sure.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Yep quest is the gold standard. Its about all anyone uses in BC for medium to large grows.

Anthem

Anthem

Most of the large grows use Quest. In your case a quest 105, but from what I know of dehues they do not have a vent for the heat but the better ones do have a drain you can plumb to run the water out of the grow room.
Also you can check out Active Air they offer some smaller units that are good as well. 70 pint and 110 pint. Depending on your grow you may need a larger unit.

Top Bottom