what is the best home surveillance cam/alarm system?

• Thread starter thunderfudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Hi there.I wanted to secure the fort a little better.looking for a home system with IR cameras,decent price.any thoughts?thanks

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

costco has a nice setup on the cheap too,i paid like 6-7 grand for my system but that was 6-8 years ago,much cheaper smaller cameras now!

jyip

jyip

Hi there.I wanted to secure the fort a little better.looking for a home system with IR cameras,decent price.any thoughts?thanks

anybody hava better answer ,like with the actual name of the gear ya bought to use ?? thx

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
I have found a few @ best buy.hitting up a friend who does this for a living jyip.I will post some results for you.I am looking.to spend about $400,which should be enough for everything.I don't need nino brown lockdown.just eyes in the back of my head.lol.believe the website was tiger security electronics s.I will let you know.

jyip

jyip

I have found a few @ best buy.hitting up a friend who does this for a living jyip.I will post some results for you.I am looking.to spend about $400,which should be enough for everything.I don't need nino brown lockdown.just eyes in the back of my head.lol.believe the website was tiger security electronics s.I will let you know.

thx man,,, nino brown,,,, i forget what cris rock's name was in that movie,,,like whitney says "crack is whack" lol,,,

i was figuring around same price range,,, ideally i want two live feeds so i can see front and back, and then something to record for acouple weeks at a time day/night self activated without flash ,,,i saw one made by first alert for i think 299 with 2 cams and a 6x8 monitor that can sho diferent zones with camera, plus i can tilt, zoom, pan out and shit too,,,,, i wanna be just like the mo fo cops, but not be a scumbag like they mostly are these days. if ya dont use what ya learn thru out life from both good and bad stuff ya dont get smarter better at it,,, in other words,, ya cant be a nino brown
for me ,, i just wana kno when someone is clocking my moves asap so i can adjust things according,,,, eff that lockdown, no bail shit too,,,

anywhoo, i smoked some pretty strong middz b4 i loged online,,haha
back on topic

thx for the tiger info,,,its my last to do to stay outta the public's eye ,,,but keep on eye on them,,,,easey peasey

sky_blue

sky_blue

Get a Dropcam (dropcam.com) off Amz, not at the Dropcam website - the shipping takes forever.
It's motion/sound activated, 24/7 to the cloud, etc. HD recording - only $150. I have it - can't beat it.

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

I love my Samsung.... Came with 8 cameras 6 indoor 2 outdoor w/ motion activation all IR and also backs up off site automatic i sleep a lot better

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
601240 454683481252489 1010769915 n
I saw this yesterday, bout sums it up for me...lol

daliwarpaint

daliwarpaint

http://simplisafe.com this system is pretty cool you can hook it up to your phone to call if something happens or you have the option to pay the monthly rate and they protect it for you its what im going to be getting shortly and what is cool is you can add on stuff so ill be building it bigger as time goes by

Top Bottom