What is the best nutrient for your plants!

• Thread starter MrColorado01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MrColorado01

Hello ther I am new to these forms and I just wanted to start by saying how excited I am for the movement that is currently happening! It will really allow for the profession of this industry! I'm curious for any type of grower what are your favorite nutrients and or additives? I have tried everything from GH, to advanced, botanicare, b'Cuzz , aurora innovations, ces, fox farm, house and garden, canna, bio biz, age old Organics, hdi, and just about anything in between. Currently I am trying something new Triple Helix Brewing systems and Key to life nutrients, they seem to be doing great so far. I am really into hydro Organics! Let me hear if any of you have tried this or what your favorite nutrients and or additives are! Growers unite!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The 'best' is rather unique to the person growing the plants (art). IMO, the 'best' is organic and feeds the soil (biology) and not the plant, i.e. not soluble, but available nutrients. Best single organic nutrient? Pee.

D

Dulce

You've tried all those nutes and you still haven't figured out the answer to you own question?

soserthc1

soserthc1

Welcome to the farm , very opinionated question it is best to figure out on your own but i will agree with sea and say organic and feed your medium. With that being said there is one ingredient i will always use and its prim sea green but that basically just helps you plants use the nutrients better

M

MrColorado01

EXACTLY!!! eed your microbes for healthy plants! Ha ha you know just picking every ones brain to see what they like that's all just a sheer question that's all I think I have found what I like www.triplehelixbrewing.com. Very bold question for sure just curious.....

tweedy

tweedy

I'll be the first ass of the thread and say it; love. On a real note, anything from beneficial biologics. They're killin it.

Top Bottom