what is the best nutrients to use?

• Thread starter Batgirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Batgirl

I am growing purple #1, AK48 and og kush. Does anyone have input on any of these strains?:makeup:makeup

bonkia

bonkia

Most people say AN is the best nutrients money can buy. I use 3 part GH diamond nectar cal/mag and chaching. GH is alot cheaper and yeild is great i rince for 2 weeks so the taste is great aswell

B

BayAreasFinest

I use mostly Canna in my coco garden. with a few other additives. I use House and Gardens Root Excellerator and Algen Extract for Veg. and I add Advanced Nutrients Overdrive in flower. I dont use Cannazym BTW

J

jaybird1620

AN is good, I like their Big Bud, Overdrive, and Bud Candy with their 2 part in coco. In soil I use Age Old Organics, grow, bloom, and kelp liquids and make teas with earthworm castings and budswel. I also use Blue Mountain Organics Super Tonic and Hygrozyme. The coco with the AN is a bit bigger, and tastes good, but the Age Old in soil seems to taste just a little better. So I do both!

T

trusmoker

does anyone still use ionics or is that dead an finished now lol

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Pick one and learn it. "Best" is pretty subjective, but whatever you get dialed in is going to perform well for you.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

if ya wana keep it simple grab the general hydro 3 part and some koolbloom
cal mag and a sweetner if ya want
i took the advanced line and swapped out a couple things and added a couple things but heres my line up(i dont think any is advanced nutes anymore)
dutchmaster gold a/b
botanicare calmag
botanicare liquid karma
house and garden multizyme
house and garden bud xl
house and garden drip clean
house and garden roots excel
house and garden top booster
humboldt bushmaster
humblodt purple maxx
humboldt gravity
general hydro koolbloom powder