What is the best PH meter?

• Thread starter DankNugz420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Ill let my blue lab only used for once go for a considerable loss 😆 I'm sticking to ph perfect if I stay in hydro and the drops did more than enough for my soil run didnt ever have any issues with them I wouldnt trust them with hudro as much but soils more forgiving and I didnt run into one issue using them

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

One of my brothers first grows I sent him seeds,fucking plant he got 10 ounces dry weight ,no ph meter ,he used some kind of tomato food and water from his mates koi pond that was it
Very nice thats what I'm talking about there

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

One of my brothers first grows I sent him seeds,fucking plant he got 10 ounces dry weight ,no ph meter ,he used some kind of tomato food and water from his mates koi pond that was it
Beginners luck!!! LOL! 🤔

budgie

budgie

$20 on Facebook sales lol everything in the photo
1673A246 572F 423E 929F 629524FC379B

I see apera is a little cheaper than bluelab but more expensive than china junk, I may have to try them out.

Thank you to whoever mentioned them earlier

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

My first 4 grows I didn’t have one either lol
Used ocean forest soil powered kelp and molasses coconut water and my plants were lush
You used coconut water....I wanted to try that..how much did you use and how? Fill me in!! I use ocean forest, molasses, kelp, and other organic ingredients.....enlighten me! LOL 😂! It’s Saturday!!!

budgie

budgie

You used coconut water....I wanted to try that..how much did you use and how? Fill me in!! I use ocean forest, molasses, kelp, and other organic ingredients.....enlighten me! LOL 😂! It’s Saturday!!!
Just pour a can over the soil,once or
Twice during the grow plants love it,
Some people say to mix it in with a gallon of water I never did it was just like a little trewt
For them,I remember once I put to much powered kelp in the water plant leaves turned crispy and died lol
Be careful with the kelp,if you have a shit load of plants throw the coconut water in a gallon of water I only grow 5 plants at a time I just give them a can each

Top Bottom