What is the best strains in 2024?

• Thread starter Lusandjine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Natep

I don’t know if northern lights is a 2024 strain? I would say GMO is one of the biggest around southern ca. one of the best I’ve grown.

R

rolex1994

Seed supreme.

Usa based

8 pack for $87
Plus they throw like 6 -8 seeds free in per order. Right now the freebies are gorilla glue

If u order use code. Welcome10 for like 20% off

R

rolex1994

This company dose sell seeds usa. And dose delivery fast and seeds do germinate.

How ever I don't know if the strains is authentic. I'm not at that level to tell that's why I would rather buy from some one locally.im not experienced enough to tell if Afghan is really afghan

Screenshot 20240501 134638 Chrome
wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

Hey hey I am an expert in seed authentication my man. Being serious too. I went through hoop after hoop of trying to figure out who has "real" genetics. And tbh its hard but they're out there. As for older strains like the ones you picked out there you can pretty much get them from wherever (minus that gorilla glue because as far as I know that strain was never sold as seeds but I'd need to look into it again. I'd research what became of the breeder of that original genetics) BUT if you look for the original breeder of hindu kush and such it would be best to go thru sensi seeds. They do great deals too. Some strains have been copied over and over (thinking chemdog kush) and people claim to have it or have used Chemdog 91 and what not. But as for verified, actual cut holders? There's two that aren't just reselling or lying about their cuts. For chem dog it would be hso (Humboldt seed organization) and I'm actually drawing a blank on the other company rn ill edit when I think of it. But either way those two have verified chem. Other people do too but like I said at that point your really rolling the dice on them.
This company dose sell seeds usa. And dose delivery fast and seeds do germinate.

How ever I don't know if the strains is authentic. I'm not at that level to tell that's why I would rather buy from some one locally.im not experienced enough to tell if Afghan is really afghan

R

rolex1994

Hey hey I am an expert in seed authentication my man. Being serious too. I went through hoop after hoop of trying to figure out who has "real" genetics. And tbh its hard but they're out there. As for older strains like the ones you picked out there you can pretty much get them from wherever (minus that gorilla glue because as far as I know that strain was never sold as seeds but I'd need to look into it again. I'd research what became of the breeder of that original genetics) BUT if you look for the original breeder of hindu kush and such it would be best to go thru sensi seeds. They do great deals too. Some strains have been copied over and over (thinking chemdog kush) and people claim to have it or have used Chemdog 91 and what not. But as for verified, actual cut holders? There's two that aren't just reselling or lying about their cuts. For chem dog it would be hso (Humboldt seed organization) and I'm actually drawing a blank on the other company rn ill edit when I think of it. But either way those two have verified chem. Other people do too but like I said at that point your really rolling the dice on them.
So sensi seed? Are they usa based

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

So sensi seed? Are they usa based
I don't think they're usa based as they were the continuation of the oldest seedbank, literally called the seedbank iirc. Look into the history. They ship everywhere but as far as I know they are in Amsterdam. They may have banks located in the states though.

R

rolex1994

I don't think they're usa based as they were the continuation of the oldest seedbank, literally called the seedbank iirc. Look into the history. They ship everywhere but as far as I know they are in Amsterdam. They may have banks located in the states though.
I checked seed supreme and they claim to sell strains from sensi seeds.

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

Yessir i mean, now adays you don't really get shit genetics anymore. It's more about you the grower as long as you don't get hermmed up shit. You will get good smoke. May not be the newest permanent marker or cup winner but it will be better than anything you would have likely scored in the 80s and 90s. But yeah still finding the real genetics just requires time to research. Seed finder is decent but it has holes.

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

Also I'd avoid autos unless you know what your getting into

Latest posts

Top Bottom