What is the best strains in 2024?

• Thread starter Lusandjine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
figolus

figolus

This company dose sell seeds usa. And dose delivery fast and seeds do germinate.

How ever I don't know if the strains is authentic. I'm not at that level to tell that's why I would rather buy from some one locally.im not experienced enough to tell if Afghan is really afghan
It's expensive though....growbarato sell Hindu Kush fem 10 seeds at 32 euros from Sensiseed

There's an offer -35% sensiseed website

Last edited:
wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

It's expensive though....growbarato sell Hindu Kush fem 10 seeds at 32 euros from Sensiseed

There's an offer -35% sensiseed website
Sensi seeds always has some of the best prices on good genetics imo. You can find them for 5 bucks a lot of times for solid stuff. Not that you cant do that elsewhere but if you want pop genetics your gonna be chucking anywhere from 60 to 100 bucks for beans that aren't worth that much.

figolus

figolus

Sensi seeds always has some of the best prices on good genetics imo. You can find them for 5 bucks a lot of times for solid stuff. Not that you cant do that elsewhere but if you want pop genetics your gonna be chucking anywhere from 60 to 100 bucks for beans that aren't worth that much.
I really like sensiseed, greenhouse, dutchpassion etc etc but when I see the price of the seeds What Rolex Wants to Buy .... I'm hallucinating, in Europe it's cheaper.

I love beans with tomato sauce 🤣....

Sorry but what IS" pop genetics " don't understand 😁 i'am french

Last edited:
figolus

figolus

I know some are expensive, like elev8, dna genetics, serious seed... But don't overdo it 90 dollars 8 hindou kush seeds 😡 not cool

Last edited:
G

GreenNotYellow

Well, I won't tell about the best of the best of the best cuz probably such strain does not exist, but I have recently tried the Heavy Kicker mix from Herbies and liked it. Several strains in one, cant tell anything bad about them so I would advice those

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

I really like sensiseed, greenhouse, dutchpassion etc etc but when I see the price of the seeds What Rolex Wants to Buy .... I'm hallucinating, in Europe it's cheaper.

I love beans with tomato sauce 🤣....

Sorry but what IS" pop genetics " don't understand 😁 i'am french
When I say pop genetics I meant popular genetics. Stuff thats is new and hip to the culture. Kinda like pop music, or pop culture.

wobbleysausage

wobbleysausage

I know some are expensive, like elev8, dna genetics, serious seed... But don't overdo it 90 dollars 8 hindou kush seeds 😡 not cool
Not awful if your getting feminized seeds and a few freebies. Most places sell their genetics right at 10 a pop with some extras of course. I like north atlantic seed bank for this reason. They have rotating 5 dollar and even occasional 2 dollar seed menus of actually good genetics. Sure they tend to be lower end seed bank stuff (thinking blimburn and some other lower end imo banks) but they often have really good higher end stuff and, when you spend a lot on those 5 and 2 dollar menus im pretty sure you still get more free seeds on top of that. I could be wrong though they might not apply but I'm pretty sure I got free seeds or stickers or something when I spent a couple hundred on the 5 and 2 dollar menus just to have a lot of genetics it is really nice. Anand if your really up for cheap genetics, how about free? Ask around. Tell people you want to be a tester. You might need to report into them to update on how the genetics are performing but plenty of people will send you gear for shipping cost as long as you are reliable.

Top Bottom