What is the deal ?

• Thread starter sannie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sannie

To start here on THC farmer i will suply special badge's of seed which where made by sannie. I made lots of crosses the last year just to see what these crosses will do with eache other and also made special crosses to have backup seeds for special breeding plans.
Those seed badge's are to small for in sannie shop cause they would be sold out in days and its to much hassle for that amount of work. Out of those badge's i made a first nice selection of real great stuff.
All of these seeds are limited and from 2 crosses i have a little extra stock when its needed.

The next crosses are on there way to the farm:

Herijuana X Killing Fields (herijuana ibl / Sannie's Jack x The One)

gallery_3_2_118338.jpg

The herijuana is made and selected by myself,the seeds where gifted from Motarebel. The used heri is a proven lady which is also used in the Heri IBL. The Killing fields was the selected KF dude which made the KF f2 and will give the extra taste in this cross.
A strong growing plant with a flowering time from around the 9-11 weeks with outstanding potent buds .

jackberry (sannie's jack x blueberry indica) / madonna (The One X Blue Kronic)

gallery_3_2_129010.jpg

These are 2 strains out of sannie shop which have been proven themselfs tima after time. For these cross i used selected plants for optimal offspring.Cause of the jackberry the flowering time will be around the 8-9 weeks.

Sannie's jack F4 (shorter flowering jacks)

gallery_3_2_69564.jpg

I have different breeding stock for my jacks and this batch is made from a jack mother that we used cause the shorter flowering time's.Collector items for breeders !

Killing fields (the One sannie's Jack) / Madonna (The One X Blue Kronic)

gallery_3_2_74717.jpg

Also both wel knowd strains from sannie shop but this one with some more sativa influence's from the killing fields.Two such tasting strains on each other will give firework.

Blueberry Indica F3 (Blueberry sativa / killa queen x nycd)

gallery_3_2_130860.jpg

The BBI is the sister of The One which i use when i want certain treats in my offspring like color or berry flavor.We did proper selections to make this F3 and this results in at least 50% colored and berry offspring.
This one is a must have for the flavor freaks :cool0010:

I think a nice bunch of goody's to start with:rauch08:

I will put in some extra picture's that i can find later

p.s sorry for the habla english hahaha
lets smoke

greetz sannie

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
hmmm killing fields eh? Right on do you plan to have all bins:)

:passingjoint:

GTD

L

luvinlife

sounds like some killer crosses! lookin forward to givin em a try!

T

the Rock

i have grown killing fields and sannies jack over the past couple years=both are the real deal and fairly easy to grow,his pics on his site represent the plants real well , Ive got his heri KOkush and mad shi_ going now the ko kush are ready for harvest and are just beautiful plants
below are killing fiels and sannies jack, I will try to get some pics of the KO kush up before they are plucked

Sannies jack 001
Sannies jack 005
Sannies jack 006
DSCF3680
DSCF3683
DSCF3687
S

Snookster

Time to save my pennies! Bring'em on Sannie!:cool0010:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
i have grown killing fields and sannies jack over the past couple years=both are the real deal and fairly easy to grow,his pics on his site represent the plants real well , Ive got his heri KOkush and mad shi_ going now the ko kush are ready for harvest and are just beautiful plants
below are killing fiels and sannies jack, I will try to get some pics of the KO kush up before they are plucked

Holy sheep shit Rock, I had know idea you had this girl rockin.. me being intrigued has now gone to I say goddamn.. Real power pig ya have there:)

:passingjoint:

GTD

T

the Rock

sorry about the poor picture quality of the above post= i just wanted to get across that if you grow any of sannies stuff=good smoke and alot of it(KF was everyones FAV smoke)

S

Snookster

Some of Sannie's finest...

Madonna, Jackberry and Herijuana

Madonna
Jackberry
Heri
T

the Rock

hey sannies is there a big difference between the killing fields F1 & F2 or are they similar

S

sannie

Hey rock nice to see you dude

The KF F1 and the KF F2 are very different in terms of the amount of different pheno's. In the F1 you could find different kind of plants,i choose the best matching female and male from that selection to create a more stable ofspring. This worked quite well and we are doing a new selection out of the F2 on the moment to make the strain even more stable.In this way i can use the best KF elite clones to work with. A difficult task with such sativa dominant hybride's but this keeps it fun isnt it:cool0010:

So simple said there are more winning pheno's to find in the F2

greetz sannie

G

guerilla family

When are the listings going up? I've got my loot saved.. Im gonna be grabbing a few packs, so hope there's plenty to go 'round!

GFam

B

baggins

p.s sorry for the habla english hahaha
lets smoke

Your english is better than my dutch:stonedsmilie: but smoking is a universal language:cool0010:

T

the Rock

thanks for the response sannies>thats one reason this site is good=honest breeders that put it out there for people to see and are not afraid to answer questions

I

ICHI THE KILLER

howdy sannie and welcome to the farm.i hope to get a few of the killin field.and what about mata hari "sp?" that plant look amazing..any pics of her?ive been looking at the girl for like the last 6 months.just havent pulled the trigger yet.

S

sannie

The crosses are now for sale here on THCbay
:cool0010:

have fun with them

greetz sannie

S

Snookster

WOW! I just ordered the Blueberry F 3's! I am excited! THANKS Sannie for making these..this is one of the few of your beauties that I didn't have! -Snookster:cool0010:

H

herijuana

Premium Member
Supporter
hey sannie has the yield improved with the herijuana x killing fields cross? is it a big difference from the herijuana?

S

stone69

Hey Sannie... I got some of your "Killing fields" in the fridge, listening to all this makes me wanna pop 'em right now... I will real soon .... Hey Bro! Welcome to the Farm....
Stone

Top Bottom