What Is The Deficiency?

• Thread starter Bcgrowop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

What kind of water are you using and if it RO or distilled are you adding calmag? If you're not adding Calmag and using one of those types of water then I think that's the issue.

GH won't supply the plants with any or enough in my experience.
I'm doing GH Flora series with cali-magic in compressed coco and pearlite at 40%. The more I learn about GH I see it's a proven grower but needs amending to make it cannabis friendly. I went GH for cost reasons but now I'm rethinking finishing the grow with it. Don't get me wrong It's doing fine but I'm looking for more than fine. Goes back to you get what you pay for. I don't want to have to buy and add more and more supplements for every step of growth. Plus I battle PPM with what I'm mixing now. I'm growing 3rd season Purple Dream clones from a 1 year old mother. The girls just aren't doing as well this grow. The only difference is my choice to use GH this grow.

S

Shawnery

I've tried GH, AN and another but by far the cheapest and easiest is Masterblend or Jack's. It's what most of the larger grows use from my understanding due to cost and ease.

I'm very happy with it and you use the same mix the entire grow just in higher PPM's as you move to flowering. Plus it self adjusts ph!

MASTERBLEND 4-18-38 Complete Combo Kit Fertilizer BULK (25 Pound Kit)
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071HFDVB2?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

D

DrDankPHD

I'm doing GH Flora series with cali-magic in compressed coco and pearlite at 40%. The more I learn about GH I see it's a proven grower but needs amending to make it cannabis friendly. I went GH for cost reasons but now I'm rethinking finishing the grow with it. Don't get me wrong It's doing fine but I'm looking for more than fine. Goes back to you get what you pay for. I don't want to have to buy and add more and more supplements for every step of growth. Plus I battle PPM with what I'm mixing now. I'm growing 3rd season Purple Dream clones from a 1 year old mother. The girls just aren't doing as well this grow. The only difference is my choice to use GH this grow.

Coco you usually have to add a little cal mag. Did you use the gh nutrient calculator?

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Coco you usually have to add a little cal mag. Did you use the gh nutrient calculator?
No I can't. If I do a 1-2-3 my PPMs are on the high side and it turns my stems purple. I'm using the Lucas formula right now and it's keeping everything looking healthy. I dropped the grow all together because I'm in flower and trying to cut down on the nitro. I cal mag every other feeding. Not the worst grow juice out there. And for the price it's doing it's job.

SantaLebbos

SantaLebbos

well it can be either one
Magnesium deficiency
Phosphorus Deficiency

Top Bottom