What Is The Most Abnormal Colored Strain You Have Grown, Please Submit Photos

What is the most abnormal colored strain you have grown, please submit photos. I am looking for a project and I’m in search of genetics that have unusual coloring. Somthing abnormal. If you came of these from a seed bank please tell. I have played with temperature and feeding to entice a greater range of color but am now in search of genetics that have rare features locked within.

1diesel1

Staff member
If there was a love and not a like button I would have selected that. Can you give me some details on those gorgeous ladies?
Top 2 are love Fern a mysterious strain I acquired from a hippie in Eugene Oregun. Unfortunately no info was given in the trade of strains I made with him (he was a a** hole). What is so amazing about this plant PW will not touch her and spider mites have a hard time liking her taste. Bottom is the same strain OD.

These were grown with 33% 660nm red. I think the light color was more responsible than the genetics are but the strain needs to carry anthocyanin pigment in its leaves or no color will show. Such is the case with most lime green strains that I have tried.
IMG_20180616_132005671.jpg
IMG_20180727_191911907.jpg

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1