What is the most amount of medicine you have trimmed and processed...

• Thread starter raphen_ilweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How many grams per hour can you process (trim)? (indoor harvest)

• less than 25 grams per hour

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 25-35 grams per hour

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • 35-50 grams per hour

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • greater than 50grams per hour

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • hire people. like friends or cute girls

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

raphen_ilweed

... of your indoor harvest in 1 hour?:pimp:

Do you trim all the fan leaves before cutting the base or after?
Do you wet trim or dry trim?
Do you harvest everything at once, take tops or graze over a few day period?

R

raphen_ilweed

I prefer trimming the fan leaves a day or two before harvest. Wet trim as much as possible in a reasonably quick time. Started to graze this harvest and I like it a bit better. I feel it lets you take them at their ripest point. Cute girls are expen$ive.

T

TurboAllWD

I'm not a fan of taking the fan leaves off the plant at any stage besides chopping, their there for a reason. I wonder how you're plants regulate their temperature and such, it has to stress them some. Wet trim is a pain in the ass if you have a lot to trim, not only does it weigh 4x more but you don't have as much control over the final product. I cut the big fans before hanging but leave the rest on, gives it a nice slow dry when kept at a moderate rh of 55-60%.

I like to pull the plant out, and chop individual branches about 10 inches or so long, cut the fan leaves off in a pile and then hang each branch. Pretty time consuming but nothing like trimming, haha. I'm going to try one of those cheap bowl style trimmers soon. Cheap as in $700 cheap, the good ones go for upwards of 10-15k I believe.

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

Yhea i do a pre trim. Spend 5 hrs taking off fan leaves per 1000w week before. Might be why some of us are quick.

S

SSHZ

I trim the top few sets of fans leaves the last 7-10 days.

Wet trim

I do everything at once, but it takes me 2-3 days.

H

Hylife

Wait till harvest. Wet trim. Hang stems upside down and never touch a nugget while trimming.

F

FoCo

Drying plants whole is the only way to go if you want the smoothest smoke.

And I have no idea why anyone trims wet, unless you are using a machine that requires it... trimming wet makes it ten times more difficult and results in shittier product.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FoCo again.

Top Bottom