• Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

im just wondering what would be the most potent thc strain that is out there

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Highest thc doesn't necessarily mean the strain that will mess you up the most.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I don't think there is a scientific answer and I think it is totally subjective. Do you mean like most psychedelic? Hardest couch lock? Best painkiller?

Not trying to be a dick. Just pointing out it isn't as easy as THC. For what it's worth, the strain I am most interested in right now re: power I consider desirable is this Malawi landrace and Golden Tiger: https://blog.seedsman.com/seedsman-bestsellers-malawi-ace-seeds/ gives you some info. I am planning to try growing both early next year once I have a couple grows under my belt.

The most messed up I have ever personally been (from just weed) that I can remember was off LA Confidential. But tbh I was in college and, while fairly seasoned, less seasoned than I am now. So idk. The best high I have had lately was off some Sour Diesel dispensary weed but I'd hardly call that the strongest stuff ever. The next highest I got lately was from a Blueberry Skunk hybrid that tested at like 18% but had me more stoned than most stuff over 22%. So idk.

Last edited:
Top Bottom