What is the perfect grow?

• Thread starter freestatefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freestatefarmer

freestatefarmer

Have been kicking this around the last couple days and gotta ask. What is an ideal grow from the viewpoint of yellow leaves/deficeincys. I mean, does anyone make it to harvest without having to remove several yellow leaves or treat for sickness? What's a normal amount? I know it's normal toward the end of the plants life, but what about veg and halfway thru flower. And let's make the common factor in this genetics.

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

The plant is like you. How many times do you get sick and recover in life? You always pay attention to new growth and get rid of the big sick brown and yellow leaves.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

It took a lot of practice and trial and error. Lots of error. But i have grown quite a few plants from seed to harvest with every leaf intact and green at harvest including the 2 original single leaves at the base of the stem. Plenty of pics in my thread.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Have been kicking this around the last couple days and gotta ask. What is an ideal grow from the viewpoint of yellow leaves/deficeincys. I mean, does anyone make it to harvest without having to remove several yellow leaves or treat for sickness? What's a normal amount? I know it's normal toward the end of the plants life, but what about veg and halfway thru flower. And let's make the common factor in this genetics.
If everything goes smoothly, without a nute deficiency, light burn or pest, then something's wrong and I was replaced by body snatchers.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
With low light intensity, it is much easier to not get any leaf problems. The higher light intensity, the harder it is to keep everything intact.

It's easy to get no problems but it's hard to get a fast growing plant with no problems.

mashy

mashy

I'm wondering if yellowing of leaves could also be partly dependent upon how long you veg your plants and how big they get? I popped my seeds in July 2020 and currently 3 weeks into flower, so they are already over 7 months old. I have had the odd leaf down low yellow in the last 6 weeks or so, but the plants are still super happy. Doesn't seem to be a problem so I'm not worrying about it.

Normski420

Normski420

You will always get yellowing of the leafs that aren’t getting the light they require. I can’t imagine much light getting to the bottom of a 7month old plant 🧐

Top Bottom