what is the spots on leaf?

• Thread starter ticsy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ticsy

ticsy

hello :)
I was spraying my plants with h2o2 yesterday, and today they look like this:

what is the porblem? is it the h2o2 (i might have used to strong it was 12 percent) or is it some nutrient thing? 3 of the plants show simmilar..

What is the spots on leaf
What is the spots on leaf 2
What is the spots on leaf 3
What is the spots on leaf 4
What is the spots on leaf 5
ticsy

ticsy

Im pretty sure i used like 10 times to much and to strong h2o2, its like it happend withing secunds...

S

SnoopingAsUsualI

Hello! Can't say for sure, but most likely that plant needs Nitrogen and and Phosphorus, also I'd say check on your watering and light. Could be light stress or water issue. Could also be root issue but not that likely

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Im pretty sure i used like 10 times to much and to strong h2o2, its like it happend withing secunds...
if it happened quickly after spraying, yeah most prolly you not diluted h2o2 enough

ticsy

ticsy

I have picked 1 leaf, sprayed pure h2o2 on it, and i wait and see if that is the reason...

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

I do not believe that this is a Magnesium issue. I believe your plant is light burned.
Your plant is way to close to the light. You need to back the light off to 30 inches above the tops.
Don't let the plant grow closer then 26". Just move the light up as the plant grows up to the light.
If power setting is available on your light set it at 60%.

Calcium deficient?
I believe you also have a calcium issue.
I cannot say if it's PH out of range lockout or if it's not enough calcium in the pot.
You could top dress the pot with a teaspoon of Gypsum then water the plant well.

This will put plant available Calcium and Magnesium both in the pot right away.
I'd suggest that you test your solution PH every watering. Try and keep it 6.0 - 6.5
watch the plant close and see how she does over the next few weeks.

ticsy

ticsy

I have moved the lights (but one of the plants was even closer to the light and it dosent have any of the symptoms? also: "Areas affected by burn, usually those closest to the light, will turn yellow or white and might feel crispy to the touch" is what shows up when i google light burn, but none of my plants have these symptoms, so i dont think its light burn..

Top Bottom