what is the typical weight difference after super croping? better than topping?

• Thread starter critical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

critical

is it much better? grams more? 0z's more? very interested as iv just done half of mine, and iv only ever topped my plants in previous grows.

i love the help every1 gives on this site n its very useful, i hope 1 day i can pass everything i learn from here on to other people that have the same passion as us and help them in the sameway.

any feedback plz feel free

C

critical

i spoke 2 soon maybe lol little help here?!?! bud enthusiast needin his mind put to rest once again lol any1?

M

mrbong73

Hey maybe do a side by side and see what happens. Let us know.

C

critical

Hey maybe do a side by side and see what happens. Let us know.

gud idea n already way ahead of ya dude, i sc'd half last week n il prob leave the rest "el naturel" to see the difference, im just an impatient, obsessed bud fanatic! lol nice 1 4 the reply o n il let u know the results in about a month or so :)

C

critical

gud idea n already way ahead of ya dude, i sc'd half last week n il prob leave the rest "el naturel" to see the difference, im just an impatient, obsessed bud fanatic! lol nice 1 4 the reply o n il let u know the results in about a month or so :)

went very well, buds were thicker and bigger n dense , like solid dense swweet

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
post pics of your findings........

S

stormannorm

Pics plz!!! Interested to see the difference here
peace out

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Interested

Would like to know your observations on this project. I would think the supercropped plants were thicker from the 2nd week. Did you top them both? What were the weights for the various plants?

mal

C

critical

Would like to know your observations on this project. I would think the supercropped plants were thicker from the 2nd week. Did you top them both? What were the weights for the various plants?

mal

the 1's i supercropped, snapping and leaving the top of the main stem a few nodes down, ended up 3.5-3.75 0z per plant and the rest of em i left completly natural and got 3-3.25 0z per plant, as for piks, my phone n its camera are smashed up n im hopeing to get fixed coz the last beautiful shots are right there that every 1 wants to see or i plan to at least get a new 1 after this grows down for the next show dont worry peeps, n i might try kyle kushmans style of supercropping next time on my super sour og, hopefully turns out as good as my supercropped critical mass :movie

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I do both and my last crop I ave was 8 zips per plant in 5gallon buckets of pure coco. I mainly just top my plants but I have ben trying Kyle kushman's style of super cropping and it seems to work good

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
I pinch all of my plants and supercrop some of the lowers. If anything it strengthens the stems for future weight. Ive noticed visible diff in yield from the same strain with one SC'd and the other not.

I

ibTheMan

Well topn and supercropn really go together. first u top then if needed supercrop, if supercropn aint needed, you wont gain.

M

mrdizzle

Im not a fan of topping, I like budsites so to cut a bunch of them off seems like a waste IMP
, I like pinching. I have some SD that I can make look like a kush from pinching every branch, kind of like kyle kushmans twisting,

C

critical

Im not a fan of topping, I like budsites so to cut a bunch of them off seems like a waste IMP
, I like pinching. I have some SD that I can make look like a kush from pinching every branch, kind of like kyle kushmans twisting,

i agree with u bro, i like keeping my top bud its always the best n biggest 1 n if u supercrop just 4 or 5 nodes below the top n leave it, it works the same as toping n all lower nodes go crazy, plus u get the main faty top nug still also, i have done this already to all of them this time, and tonight went a step further and kyle kushman style superecroped it up and twist crimped every 3 inchs up every single node on every 1 of my 15 girlys so i am surely going to be in for a heavely crop this harvest, battled spider mites n beat em, which prolonged my veg time by nearly double! but at least i now have monsters that will be huge when finished, plus with this new twist crimp style combined, all i can say is DAMMM! this sure should be a big 1...just another 7 more weeks... :banana1sv6: thanks guys :movie

Top Bottom