What is this black discoloration??

• Thread starter MartyMcFly42oh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

A friend showed me this today, it’s on a few separate areas of one plant only on upper new growth. Isn’t on lower areas that receive less light so I’m leaning away from black mold, but maybe someone with more experience will recognize it.
What is this black discoloration

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
A friend showed me this today, it’s on a few separate areas of one plant only on upper new growth. Isn’t on lower areas that receive less light so I’m leaning away from black mold, but maybe someone with more experience will recognize it.View attachment 1160877
Since it was 3 years ago, what was it? The purple definitely looks like phosphorus but was it?

K

KeyFingerFlying

Could also be magnesium deficiency but could be phosphorous too, the plant just needs some food. ALONG WITH THAT you should try it genteelly with your fringes just to make sure it's not a mold

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Since it was 3 years ago, what was it? The purple definitely looks like phosphorus but was it?
I think it was a phosphorus deficiency. It was an outdoor grow and was brought to harvest without any issues. I don’t remember if it got worse or not?? As it wasn’t my plant I didn’t get any exposure to it until after harvest time.

Top Bottom