What is this bug? Help

• Thread starter Trichome_licker420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trichome_licker420

Trichome_licker420

I found this bug a moment ago. Not sure what it is or where it comes from I only found one I'm kind of hoping it's just something that got into the tent somehow. Has anyone ever seen this?

What is this bug help
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I haven't had a problem with neem, but I have heard in more than one place that it can hurt cannabis plants.

Do you have a pest problem? This might have just been on your clothes or something, and hopped off. That plants look healthy, from what I can see of it.

2Bad

2Bad

Depends how you apply. any chemicals on the leaves can hurt them.

Trichome_licker420

Trichome_licker420

I haven't had a problem with neem, but I have heard in more than one place that it can hurt cannabis plants.

Do you have a pest problem? This might have just been on your clothes or something, and hopped off. That plants look healthy, from what I can see of it.
Yeah i do my best to take care of them. I haven't had any issues thus far.

Trichome_licker420

Trichome_licker420

I dont. But id like to try and avoid it. I can order something else thats safer. Any suggestions?

2Bad

2Bad

I dont. But id like to try and avoid it. I can order something else thats safer. Any suggestions?
When I first started that’s what I did I got a insecticide cus a few guys recommended it, burned most of my leaves and slowed my growth down so badly it prolly added a few or two to vegging. You live and you learn best advice id say is , don’t spray unless it’s a problem. Get a few sticky traps see if they catch anything. If u have to spray then spray it’s not going to kill the plants but will slow it down a tad bit

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

If you have to Spray your plants these are some organic solutions they can be sprayed up to harvest day and not affect trichomes or taste is what I read

FA5A734B FE37 4968 A2D5 4E9CDF795CEC
4A743C98 5717 4423 AE74 E4AC8B2604B7
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

I have the amazing doctor zymes right now going to Spray my plants just once to get rid of anything bad I had and only once cause even tho people say you can spray till harvest day I’m too nervous lol I’m on day 7 of flower just going to spray this once to get rid of any spores if I have any then I’m going to let the plant grow on it’s own

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i stick to preventative maintenance using food grade DE. i have always used it (i come from a farm) and never had any bug issues. DE will kill anything with an exoskeleton.

it is safe for you and your pets and many people eat it for some health stuff... not me...!!! just make sure it says food grade.

it is cheap and you just use a mustard squirter and make a line around the tent, the plant, and even the soil. i dont use it on the leaves, but i havent had to.

i use it everywhere and for any bug issue. it is not instant like a poison, but it works and it is safe. my outside garden (veggies and such) never gets attacked or eaten, and i never have any bug issues.

it is not a chemical, and cant hurt anything else, it cant kill your plant or slow growth, it is even good for the soil (although i dont use it on soil indoors, but outdoors i do). it is about $5 for a bag and you just scatter it so a bug walks through it and then they die!

Top Bottom