00285.JPG
Can anyone help with this?Last crop wasn't the best so i ground some buds
and put it through my Bubble bags and ended up with this shit floating on top

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Were you eating coco pebbles while making you hash lol

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

If only.Didn't want to grind up 3ish oz of bud,it wasn't right. So i'm thinking this may be the problem.

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Very funny.No foodstuffs of any kind were not harmed making this

cannabeans

cannabeans

looks like...

immature ground up seed or "kernels"
thats my guess!

baba seeds has mentioned in one post about some sativa dom strains grown indoors will "nanna" and create "kernels" he called them. i have had this happen to me! he also stated that the same strains that did this indoor usually didnt do that under the sun.....

you did say that it wasnt the best crop, correct?
NOTE: Here is what Baba said in the post mentioned above: I have run some ole sam the skunkman unlabeled seeds and traditionally on the skinnier leafed ones or heavier sativa hybrids I noticed that they were super sensitive to nutes and if fed what say OG or bubba kush could intake, the ole ones would pop nanners and make lil seed kernels inside.

The kernels wouldn't ruin the smoke interestingly enough, as beans taste like shit, but a lot of unstable hybrids or sometimes the hazes will have this tendency. When run outdoors though the ole sam skunkman and high school bag seed wouldn't have this kernel thing & could take more nutrients.

I guess what I'm getting at is the older genetics were mainly bred for outdoors and don't enjoy the indoors as much as the later Northern Lights hybrids and others that made them compact and whatnot...

With my Jack cut I have to feed half strength at the peak! She will show you she's not happy overnight with a heavy feeding, just keep lowering your nutes til she points her leaves the way you like and looks happy.

Another thing I've encountered is with older plants or genetics that aren't afghani related or are equilateral is the leaves are much more pale and lighter, kelly green versus the darker greens that almost look blue in hue on some plants...

Are you feeding that oldschool clone flower or veg food with that 1.4ec?

D.I.Y

D.I.Y

Yep that could be the one.Probably best stop running those hermy seeds then.I'll have get my wifi's on the go:evilgrin0040:

Latest posts

Top Bottom