What is this pest

• Insectaside (neem) generic bugspray

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Should I use warm soapy water and wash the leaves

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Fox Farms

Fox Farms

I killed three of my plants during the neem in process.. sry that was confusing it sounded like I said I killed three russet mites.

guymandude

guymandude

Neem won;t do it, dude. You can try to control them with Green Cleaner , if you can find it. It does work for temporary control.
When i fought the Borg Broad mites Russet Mites. whatever you call them) I tried everything. Avid, Forbid, Green Cleaner, etc. Nothing worked for long.If you try to get clones to keep, i applaud you - but you're grasping at straws. Unless you get every damn microspic mite or egg off the clones, they will come back. might take 6 months but they will come back. How can you be sure to kill every damn one? Toss your grow in a fire pit - every plant and all plant material - burn them. Vacuum up all dirt, coco, whatever and clean your tent/rooms/ lights whatever. Then spray with bleach and scrub. And I mean mix that concentrated bleach strong. Then leave your rooms empty for 3 months or so. Then you beg your friends for cuttings and start over. Never accept any cuttings or clones from anyone you don't know or trust explicitly or get them from a dispensary you don't trust explicitly. EVER! I tell you what, I would welcome a spider mite infestation over fighting these mutated fuckers ever again.

After fighting them for 3 years, that's what i had to do. I have currently been bug free for a little over a year.

now, if you want to email me the pictures, like i said in the pm but you gotta get better pics. I mean something that will transfer with correct extensions. etc. They will not open on my computer.

good luck

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Wrong they are gussets 100 %positive neem isn't gonna cut it they will spit it at you I would take clones off the moms ditch the bigger plants and clean hardcore. Then id root the cuts and when they root dip em in green cleaner then azamax then green cleaner and repeat till gone
Actually it will. It is one of the few things that I found are a hundred percent effective as long as you keep on them and treat for new eggs you can completely eliminate them in about three treatments. Unlike other products where they just come back later. You should give it a try before you judge.

guymandude

guymandude

oh i tried neem and every other organic treatment. the only thing that made any difference and offered some semblance of control was Green Cleaner.

Neem worked against broad mites, @dnewsome2? I'm not calling you out, my friend, but in my experience I find it hard to believe. Glad it worked for you though. When i used it. the tiny fuckers seemed to gargle with it and spit it back at me

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

oh i tried neem and every other organic treatment. the only thing that made any difference and offered some semblance of control was Green Cleaner.

Neem worked against broad mites, @dnewsome2? I'm not calling you out, my friend, but in my experience I find it hard to believe. Glad it worked for you though. When i used it. the tiny fuckers seemed to gargle with it and spit it back at me
But did you try this product?https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B015...m+oil+pest&dpPl=1&dpID=41sZtVjL9vL&ref=plSrch

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Why I said Russet Mites BECAUSE I've had them wipe out half of my crop before, actually I've had them twice. Neem won't cut it Period. Once you see the kind of damage your seeing imo it's already to late. You can't spray all through flower man. I'd unfortunately cut down and start fresh I know that sucks to hear, only being honest. The only thing I've found that's even done anything is Sulfur which only slowed them way down and Big Time exterminator. Goodluck man

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Why I said Russet Mites BECAUSE I've had them wipe out half of my crop before, actually I've had them twice. Neem won't cut it Period. Once you see the kind of damage your seeing imo it's already to late. You can't spray all through flower man. I'd unfortunately cut down and start fresh I know that sucks to hear, only being honest. The only thing I've found that's even done anything is Sulfur which only slowed them way down and Big Time exterminator. Goodluck man
Oh hell no you wouldn't want to use it during flower. If you have mites during flower it's over. Just try the product if you don't believe me.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I killed three of my plants during the neem in process.. sry that was confusing it sounded like I said I killed three russet mites.
After reading the posts I did some research and realize that I am wrong. I must not have had russet mites. Apparently if you have russet mites you are completely screwed. You are supposed to throw all your plants away bleach everything wait long enough for everything to die and start over. I am sorry. Feeling stupid

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
After reading the posts I did some research and realize that I am wrong. I must not have had russet mites. Apparently if you have russet mites you are completely screwed. You are supposed to throw all your plants away bleach everything wait long enough for everything to die and start over. I am sorry. Feeling stupid
I was about to call you out for not having them. I've done battle with them and saved my genetics im telling you clone and dip works clean the room I got a steam gun and hit everything then I rented a bed bug heater and let that bitch do its thing the high heat will kill the eggs

guymandude

guymandude

that's not what he said. He said he figured it out and I'm wondering if he's going to be kind enough to share his epiphany with the rest of us or just be rude and leave us hanging?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

that's not what he said. He said he figured it out and I'm wondering if he's going to be kind enough to share his epiphany with the rest of us or just be rude and leave us hanging?
Read a little closer. Lol. He said " I did research and I MUST NOT HAVE HAD russet mites before". I think he researched and realized they were indeed russets and his statement of them being spider mites was wrong and he realized that. Lol. I think

guymandude

guymandude

ok ok. i'm not going to get in a spat over this. he did not include the word BEFORE in his statement. it's not there - i quoted it.
to me that reads that he has not had russet mites and then goes a bit sarcastic in trashing his grow. that's how i took it.

that's how i read it. if i'm reading it wrong, my bad

Top Bottom