what is this is? (<---yes, I know how I wrote that)

• Thread starter calibrian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

calibrian

I'm a week or 2 away from harvest and I saw this on one of my girls. I tried to look for pics of it online but couldn't find anything. does anyone know what this is on my leaf?

What is this is    yes i know how i wrote that
Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

Anything that dark has an excessive amount of nitrogen, especially near harvest time. The crispy edges are indicative of overfertilization usually. Start flushing with pure water now. At least three times the volume of the container per flush.

supercharged

supercharged

Anything that dark has an excessive amount of nitrogen, especially near harvest time. The crispy edges are indicative of overfertilization usually. Start flushing with pure water now. At least three times the volume of the container per flush.

does N burn not start at the very tip of the leaf?
although i do agree if ur only a few weeks away from harvest u need2start flushing i wud put that crispy bit on the leaf down to sumthin else bro.
just my 2cents man, hope 1of the more experienced farmers will come on and give u advice :)
peace, SC

I

ibTheMan

possible Phosphorus deficiency, imo your fine just flush like they^ said at 3 to 4 x your volume.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah like they say your close to harvest i wouldnt worry so much. Looks to be one of the lower leaves anyway. depending on how long the strain runs is when i start my flush but thats just me. i wouldnt flush a 8 week strain for 2 weeks. i think you will be missing some critical peak bloom time with low nutes if you did.

Top Bottom