What is this leech looking thing?

• Thread starter blackice
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

blackice

I just got some used, slightly, damp, supposedly clean hydroton and it was full of these leech looking things. They are slimy and still moving slowly like a snail. What are they? I didn't realize till after I filled up my buckets with it and now I'm concerned they are getting into my system? Any suggestions on what to do or if they're harmful to marijuana.

What is this leech looking thing
green punk

green punk

A slug. They can naw on nugs late in flower if you have them tied down. Get a pie tin bury it up to the lip, put some low quality beer in it. Slugs like it.

B

blackice

lol, so no big deal if a few of em live in my hydro system right?

Thoth

Thoth

:D

You hadn't seen a slug before?

You can also drop a few slug and snail pellets around, which will attract them and subsequently kill them.

Chobble

Chobble

:D

You hadn't seen a slug before?

You can also drop a few slug and snail pellets around, which will attract them and subsequently kill them.

Beer works a lot better then that shit, Generally slugs dont like them though. They work a lot better against snails too.

Get a pie tin, Pour the beer in and let them be attracted to it :D they like cheap shit like pabst etc.

Also if they're in your hydro system you want to just remove them, dont wait for them to come to you.

Chobble

Thoth

Thoth

Yep, beer certainly works. Either is fine IMHO.

But true, if they're in a hydro system, hunt down any you can find and bait the rest.

Chobble

Chobble

Yep, beer certainly works. Either is fine IMHO.

But true, if they're in a hydro system, hunt down any you can find and bait the rest.

I wonder if using salt based fertilizers would mess with them?

Top Bottom