What is this on my plant?

• Thread starter Joshdiamond84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Joshdiamond84

Joshdiamond84

Im trying to find out what this is on my plant. Im hoping it's not what i think it is

What is this on my plant
What is this on my plant 2
Dr.B

Dr.B

Any reason you think it might be going hermie? Light schedule inconsistencies... Excess stress?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Take a picture without the blurple light on, might be male flowers but can't tell in that light

Dr.B

Dr.B

Like beachwalker said, better picture s lol. You don't have to kill the lights and interrupt the light cycle or expose her to light in the dark to get a better picture. I use "blurple" lights too. All you need is a very bright white light to override the pink spectrum. A better picture will help, even through green glasses... Take a look at the thread I shared ⬆ it will give you a good idea of what to look for.

Joshdiamond84

Joshdiamond84

Like beachwalker said, better picture s lol. You don't have to kill the lights and interrupt the light cycle or expose her to light in the dark to get a better picture. I use "blurple" lights too. All you need is a very bright white light to override the pink spectrum. A better picture will help, even through green glasses... Take a look at the thread I shared ⬆ it will give you a good idea of what to look for.
Does a female plant have lots of what looks like pointy balls?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Not sure those are hairs pic is hard to judge :\

Latest posts

Top Bottom