What Is This On My Plant

• Thread starter Helpme11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Helpme11

Helpme11

im a indoor grower & have done a lot of them.
This is my 1st go with seeds they are 100% feminised seeds all others look ok they are on 18 hour cycle in veg but one as gone this way any surgestions?
Looks like it’s turned to flower
I’m thinking it’s auto flower
But would this of done this if it’s ok 18hour cycle?

What is this on my plant
Monster762

Monster762

im a indoor grower & have done a lot of them.
This is my 1st go with seeds they are 100% feminised seeds all others look ok they are on 18 hour cycle in veg but one as gone this way any surgestions?
Looks like it’s turned to flower
I’m thinking it’s auto flower
But would this of done this if it’s ok 18hour cycle?
Yeah that’s in flower. I wouldn’t adjust everything for one plant. Just continue your schedule flip to 12/12 when you’re ready and keep closer eye on that plant. I’m no pro but that’s what I’d do.

Helpme11

Helpme11

That’s what I thought I have couple extra in there anyway
If it was male would it be doing this at this stage bc I’ve nevee came across a male yet

Monster762

Monster762

That’s what I thought I have couple extra in there anyway
If it was male would it be doing this at this stage bc I’ve nevee came across a male yet
Not a male. Clearly female but pic not too good. I do see a flower center left with a lighter green looking ball but can’t see too good in pic. Can you get a little closer to left top cola? The shorter one. You clearly show female pistils but could also hermie or be hermie from jump. Try get clearer pic.

Dan789

Dan789

Second the Auto assumption. I’ve had some clones of my last grow on the sidelines for a few months where the cuts off one mother were all auto’s and into bloom.

Helpme11

Helpme11

i see what u meen my defo a female then
Mayb it was a auto in my pack I brought bc they are
Blueberry treacle
Ice breaker
Honeylush I think lol
Lemons
& 2 blueberry

8A9FBDAD 219C 4141 A21A EEADC47AD5EB
Helpme11

Helpme11

That’s my other lot didn’t meen that lol there all GORRILLA GLUE
AIR PRUNNED & FIMMED

Helpme11

Helpme11

N1 that’s what I meen I know ins & outs but just bit confused with that one
It’s in another room not that one I’ll just let it play it’s role as I’ve got couple extra In there for emergency
It can’t effect my others in veg can it?

Top Bottom