• Start date
  • Tagged users None
BackyardGrow

BackyardGrow

Is this plant male or female?
What is this plants gender

socks4free

socks4free

I assume because you have to ask you haven't grown before? You need to kill that immediately to avoid any of your females getting pollinated. This will make seeds grow and take away from the buds potency and quality.

When you kill it, take it away from.your other plants but a large plastic bag over the whole plant gravy the bottoms of the bags at the base of the plant so nothing can come out and cut the plant at the base close the bag and tie it tight to avoid any pollen escaping. Throw it away or burn it. If you think any of the pollen sacs has burst while killing it and escaped you can spray your females down with water to make the pollen not viable.

BackyardGrow

BackyardGrow

I assume because you have to ask you haven't grown before? You need to kill that immediately to avoid any of your females getting pollinated. This will make seeds grow and take away from the buds potency and quality.

When you kill it, take it away from.your other plants but a large plastic bag over the whole plant gravy the bottoms of the bags at the base of the plant so nothing can come out and cut the plant at the base close the bag and tie it tight to avoid any pollen escaping. Throw it away or burn it. If you think any of the pollen sacs has burst while killing it and escaped you can spray your females down with water to make the pollen not viable.
You sure is just not the plant starting to bud

socks4free

socks4free

You sure is just not the plant starting to bud
I'm positive that's not bud. And there is no pistils in that picture. All I see is the beggining of a couple leafs and a preflower sac. I think your confusing the stipules for pistils which they most definitely are not.

Sorry 🤷‍♂️ such is the way of growing regular seeds I killed like 12 males this year.

Top Bottom