what is this? sap?

• Thread starter drunknbass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
drunknbass

drunknbass

Ive noticed dark spots like sap on my tent floor in a few spots and noticed this today. Though it was a big bug at first but its hard like a rock. Is it sap/resin?

What is this sap
pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Ive noticed dark spots like sap on my tent floor in a few spots and noticed this today. Though it was a big bug at first but its hard like a rock. Is it sap/resin?

Did you just top it? Looks to me like the sap produced when you top a plant. Though mine always congeal and seal the wound before could ever hit the ground. Any info on what was done to that branch prior to producing the sap?

L

LittleAmsterdam

Looks like something happened to the main shoot by either topping or mistake. You can see the side shoots producing new growth just below.

P

paulycali

My plants always ooze a bit when topping or cutting off a branch. Nothing to worry about. Sometimes its different colors too. Pretty cool. Anyways your fine and should not be worried. Good luck :)

drunknbass

drunknbass

im always adjusting the stuff shooting out the screen so most likely i just stuffed that one down and bent it a little. good to know what it is now. thx

Latest posts

Top Bottom