What is this ?

• Thread starter Steve705
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Steve705

Steve705

I think this little guy has powdery mildew. Saw it this morning when I checked. Wiped the leaves and it went away. after 3-4 hrs it was on them again. Plants are outdoor. I immediately removed the plant and put it far away from the others just in case. What do you guys think ? Should I just sacrifice this one and get rid of it or leave it isolated for a bit ?

What is this
az2000

az2000

I've never had it. But, if I saw that on my plants I'd think it's water residue. I just googled PM and they look more powdery. Not as much defined edges like your spots.

Steve705

Steve705

I've never had it. But, if I saw that on my plants I'd think it's water residue. I just googled PM and they look more powdery. Not as much defined edges like your spots.
I was thinking maybe just the morning dew got baked in the leaves or something. Who knows. I moved it to the other side of my yard so it doesn’t spread to the other 4 just in case. That one is the runt of the litter so I won’t be to heart broken if I have to scrap it haha.

Steve705

Steve705

I was thinking maybe just the morning dew got baked in the leaves or something. Who knows. I moved it to the other side of my yard so it doesn’t spread to the other 4 just in case. That one is the runt of the litter so I won’t be to heart broken if I have to scrap it haha.
I did see a grasshopper on that guy this morning too. Not sure if that thing had something to do with it

Top Bottom