What is this?!?

• Thread starter KingBvM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KingBvM

KingBvM

I came home 🏠 to this and I’m so confused on what it’s.
What is this
What is this
What is this 2
What is this 3
What is this 4

mid anyone has any idea please share what it is and how to fix it

KingBvM

KingBvM

That could be a possibility. Left my fiancé in charge for two weeks. I’m using advanced nutrients the bloom base nutrients with bud candy and Hawaiian big bud. Base nutrients once a week, big bud and bud candy daily. I’m hand watering. I’m not sure what she was doing but I’m most definitely thinking I need to flush really good. My tent runs hot I think the roots are not absorbing the nutes. If I flush will it throw off the plant.

KingBvM

KingBvM

Can you give as much history as you can and info on the grow

They definitely are overfed... Possibly cooking from nutes

I have
6” exhaust fan 4” intake fan
temps 85 high 77 low
Humidity 60 high 45 low
5 Gal pots with a mixture of vermiculite, clay pebbles, coco, and perlite
Make shift CO2 generator out of a 5 Gal bucket mixed with nutritional yeast, instant yeast, baking soda and sugar
I’m in week 5 of bloom
Advance Nutrients base plus Hawaiian bud bud, and bud candy. Next over drive
PH 5.3-6.0
Current PPM 700
Not sure of CO2 levels

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have
temps 85 high 77 low
Humidity 60 high 45 low
Make shift CO2 generator out of a 5 Gal bucket mixed with nutritional yeast, instant yeast, baking soda and sugar
I’m in week 5 of bloom
PH 5.3-6.0
Current PPM 700
Not sure of CO2 levels
Check the run off ppm.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

That could be a possibility. Left my fiancé in charge for two weeks. I’m using advanced nutrients the bloom base nutrients with bud candy and Hawaiian big bud. Base nutrients once a week, big bud and bud candy daily. I’m hand watering. I’m not sure what she was doing but I’m most definitely thinking I need to flush really good. My tent runs hot I think the roots are not absorbing the nutes. If I flush will it throw off the plant.
sounds like alot o nutes

flushing

resetting medium is a good start

ppm/ec/ph?

temp! temp? leaf surface, as well as tent

rh?

note the purple stem, aqua

strain?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

not flushing

already

is

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Check the run off ppm.
this is considered a what? type of medium, aqua? soilless? hydro? coco?
looking at the ingredients of medium... think it retains enough water? if it does... I'm trying to envision its consistency
he wouldn't need an air pump, would e?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I have
temps 85 high 77 low
Humidity 60 high 45 low
I’m in week 5 of bloom
PH 5.3-6.0
Current PPM 700
Not sure of CO2 levels
@Cattapilla
@DreamsOfDiesel
check out his diy diox generator

hey, king, u ever measure the diox ppm comin off that? hmmm... can it b calculated, just by ingredients?

where is it in the grow tent? please... don't say, on the floor, with all that cleverness, behind it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

this is considered a what? type of medium, aqua? soilless? hydro? coco?
looking at the ingredients of medium... think it retains enough water? if it does... I'm trying to envision its consistency
he wouldn't need an air pump, would e?
I would say soiless.

Good catch. Why I shouldn't answer questions when out for drinks.

How are you watering this?

KingBvM

KingBvM

20200613 150706
20200613 150700
20200613 150727
20200613 150712

Ok this is how I water with a diy watering system and draining system. Still working out kinks on the system. The tent is on the floor but the plants are not on the floor. The medium stay moist and I think I need to flush way more because the vermiculite hold the moisture. The clay pebbles help the medium have a even air flow even though I use cloth pots. I'll let you guys know what the ppm is. Temp is between 86-77, RH 60-45. As of right now 78 and rh 45%.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Is it too much light?
Nope just a reaction. Leaves will tell you if the plant is light stressed.

I like flat or very slight V on my upper most leaves. They will taco like a V when light stressed then start bleeching and burning

Maxing out the lighting requires dialing in all other parameters or it usually leads to issues with nutrients or other. So do it slowly

KingBvM

KingBvM

Nope just a reaction. Leaves will tell you if the plant is light stressed.

I like flat or very slight V on my upper most leaves. They will taco like a V when light stressed then start bleeching and burning

Maxing out the lighting requires dialing in all other parameters or it usually leads to issues with nutrients or other. So do it slowly

So I have been intensifying the lights slowly I started with with three now each plant has one light but there I one in the middle of all four plants.

ppm 582 so I am flushing them now when should I feed again?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So I have been intensifying the lights slowly I started with with three now each plant has one light but there I one in the middle of all four plants.

ppm 582 so I am flushing them now when should I feed again?
Done flush... Dude stop a second

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I am mixing threads up here. Feed when you water. You could lower the feed a little it looks like but I wouldn't flush unless I missed something in The previous portion of the thread

KingBvM

KingBvM

I am mixing threads up here. Feed when you water. You could lower the feed a little it looks like but I wouldn't flush unless I missed something in The previous portion of the thread

Ok so I have been flushing when I go from ignition (I think thatsbwhat is is called) to big bud to overdrive or when my ppm are over 1500. My PH was off I have regular month earth soil and my own mixture. So she had the ph at 6.5 so the roots were not able to take up all the nutrients. Thanks for all the help

Top Bottom