What is this?

• Thread starter Gamechanga12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gamechanga12

Hi I have been seeing this on two of my plants what is the defeciency and how can I fix it?

What is this

socalpunx

socalpunx

why do you think its a defeciency??you got to tell me more about your setup and plants to help out

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Hard to tell with just leaf pics. More info please. Like whole plant pics and what your medium is and environment. Could be calcium , magnesium or maybe nitrogen. Could be lockout due to pH.

S

SinisterOG

Show the whole plant. What are you feeding them and how often? What size container and what media?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hi I have been seeing this on two of my plants what is the defeciency and how can I fix it?

View attachment 449923
Right off the bat I can see possible P-, but that depends on the strain and whether or not its mains are also so purple as the petioles. Where'd the leaves come from, top, middle or bottom? Right now I'd land kind of on Ca-, but that spotting, if on lowers and if in combination with leaves yellowing and dropping long before expected is symptomatic of Septoria, aka black spot disease.

G

Gamechanga12

7 gallon pots in Promix BX I am three weeks in flower. The leaves have various black spots on them in the upper part of the plant and lower. Saw it on one plant a few days ago then another. I add Calmag whenever I feed...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
On both uppers and lowers? Is the plant defoliating, yellowing leaves then dropping them?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Then it may well be black spot. IIRC, it's a fungus, but it could be a bacteria. I cured mine using Cop-R-Safe at the highest recommended dosage. You also need to address husbandry, as it's spread by water splashing on the ground and back onto leaves. It can cause RAPID defoliation, so I think you need to get on it. Cupric solutions, doesn't have to be what I used, I just used it because it was easily and readily available to me. It took me a couple of weeks of searching to finally figure out what the problem was.

Septoria.

Top Bottom