what is to low

• Thread starter Rubijon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rubijon

I am in flower now I have 2 1000 watt HPS and when they are both on my humidity drops as low as 37%. How bad is this? Thanks

G

Green Supreme

Be happy, just means you will have to water a little more frequently. How is your temps? Peace GS

R

Rubijon

Temp is always in the mid 70's. When the lights turn off the dehumidifier keeps it in check.

M

Mr. Greenthum

Thats good to much humidity and u get mold or u could get root rot. The cannabis is originally from the arid mountains of ASIA its pretty dry and they love it so dont have to much humidity.

Look at this

singlespeed

singlespeed

I like my humidity between 40-55, so 37 is fine. What strain are you growing?

B

Budzilla

Low humidity is perfect when in flower. you want it under 50% for sure otherwise you'll be highly susceptible to Botrydis (Bud Rot).

You want to keep it low and try (if possible) to get it around 30% in the last few weeks.

The low humidity causes the plant to react and try to protect its self by producing more resin at the bud-sites!!! to protect the buds as it would assume it is protecting the seeds!!

Also take down the HPS at the start of the last week of flower and use a Metal Halide bulb (7-10 days) - This will increase the Psychoactivity of the resin and Fuck you up much more!!

Hope this helps dude!

...BudZ...

Top Bottom