What Is Up With Greengoolabs

• Thread starter MrBreeze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MrBreeze

Where is Chem
A couple months ago I reached out to chem through his web site after seeing his gear on IG
He was very friendly and over the next few wks we sent text back and forth discussing gentetics and the different stains we both liked
When I asked to purchase some beans he said that he was in it for the dank and not the bank and asked if I had some beans to trade
So I sent him what he wanted of my stash and he was to do the same for me
After 4-5 wks of excuses of how busy he was the text stoped and I can't reach him

M

MrBreeze

Where is Chem
A couple months ago I reached out to chem through his web site after seeing his gear on IG
He was very friendly and over the next few wks we sent text back and forth discussing gentetics and the different stains we both liked
When I asked to purchase some beans he said that he was in it for the dank and not the bank and asked if I had some beans to trade
After 4-5 wks of excuses of how busy he was the text stoped and I can't reach him
Huh? Who?
Huh? Who?
Huh? Who?
Chem or GreenGooLabs
He is a breeder I found out about reading a thread of MaxFrost

M

MrBreeze

Where is Chem
@Tnelz

Tnelz

Tnelz

Check my whatever thread. Got some pics of chems stuff. Just took down some of his stuff and it's killer man. Chem is alive and well. I talk to him weekly. I do believe he has a green goo labs page if you google it and if you have Instagram he is there as well.

M

MrBreeze

Check my whatever thread. Got some pics of chems stuff. Just took down some of his stuff and it's killer man. Chem is alive and well. I talk to him weekly. I do believe he has a green goo labs page if you google it and if you have Instagram he is there as well.
@Tnelz thanks

lumparoo

lumparoo

@Tnelz thanks[/QUO

he most likely is hiding out after being put on blast on facebook and instagram as a ripoff artist. he ripped of a pack of bodhi SECRET SILVER MOUNTAIN from me promising me cuts of wookie and deathstar only to lie and make excuses for almost a year. then i find him on icmag forums bragging about how hard the seeds were to get without telling everyone he stole and lied to get them. im not the only one he has stolen from, avoid like the plague.

Latest posts

Top Bottom