What Is Wrong With My Leaves.appreciate Any Input Thanks.

• Thread starter OGKUSH 99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I've lowered nute doses an what would you advise silica wise for my heat stress ?,nice 1 for thee info-would wind burn do this to leaves ?.THANKS.
No brotha that’s not wind burn. Thag is calcium “deficiency” but the thing is I️ don’t believe that it is deficient I️ just believe it is being locked out by the by concentration of K (potassium)
Certain elements are antagonistic of each other meaning too much of one will cause the other to not be absorbed. “Lockout”. Then you see deficiencies and start chasing.

I️ personally would run an extra amount of a lower feed solution thru to try and reset the coco. Maybe a EWC tea to get the microbe life active

OGKUSH 99

OGKUSH 99

No brotha that’s not wind burn. Thag is calcium “deficiency” but the thing is I️ don’t believe that it is deficient I️ just believe it is being locked out by the by concentration of K (potassium)
Certain elements are antagonistic of each other meaning too much of one will cause the other to not be absorbed. “Lockout”. Then you see deficiencies and start chasing.

I️ personally would run an extra amount of a lower feed solution thru to try and reset the coco. Maybe a EWC tea to get the microbe life active
Thanks for replying with your "to me"valubale info.ive only got 4 grows under me belt so im so new to growin on my own bro.what is EWC TEA.YOU MAY THINK-FOOL.B'coz I'm very limited on info.i flushed them y'day 12ltr's ph water.cant see what is goin on for an hr.Also I put 2 in same time an 1 is only full of white hairs,were as thee others hassmallish buds2-4" an growin.But fuk me the buds look like some 1 poured sugar over them.ill settle for them coz there on a trellis an there's abar 30-40 buds goin down.I topped em like a. looney (that's just the 1 that's ahead,it has abar 50% ginger.ill post a pic of it today.Any way thanks again for your reply MR JOEY BROWN ✌️Hope alls well your end.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Thanks for replying with your "to me"valubale info.ive only got 4 grows under me belt so im so new to growin on my own bro.what is EWC TEA.YOU MAY THINK-FOOL.B'coz I'm very limited on info.i flushed them y'day 12ltr's ph water.cant see what is goin on for an hr.Also I put 2 in same time an 1 is only full of white hairs,were as thee others hassmallish buds2-4" an growin.But fuk me the buds look like some 1 poured sugar over them.ill settle for them coz there on a trellis an there's abar 30-40 buds goin down.I topped em like a. looney (that's just the 1 that's ahead,it has abar 50% ginger.ill post a pic of it today.Any way thanks again for your reply MR JOEY BROWN ✌️Hope alls well your end.
Hell ya brotha post some pics up.
EWC is Earth worm casting. Brewing a tea with it and feeding once a week helps to keep salt from building up and keeps the microbe life thriving.
It’s cheap for a bag of EWC and will last a long time
Or you can buy a product. I️ use botanicare Pure Blend Tea mixed with a little +LIFE.
Just something to look in to

Enforcer

Enforcer

Hell ya brotha post some pics up.
EWC is Earth worm casting. Brewing a tea with it and feeding once a week helps to keep salt from building up and keeps the microbe life thriving.
It’s cheap for a bag of EWC and will last a long time
Or you can buy a product. I️ use botanicare Pure Blend Tea mixed with a little +LIFE.
Just something to look in to
What he said man. The weekly mini flush is the way to go. I use this microbe along with SLF-100 (an enzyme product), molasses, and kelp extract. Mix up in a 2gal pump sprayer and hand watered once a week.

IMG 0210
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

What he said man. The weekly mini flush is the way to go. I use this microbe along with SLF-100 (an enzyme product), molasses, and kelp extract. Mix up in a 2gal pump sprayer and hand watered once a week.
Also gives you a chance to inspect your plants weekly! When automated especially in scrog s and what not sometimes you can go a long time not actually inspecting your plants. It gives you a chance once a week to look everything over and reset the coco. Win win

Top Bottom