What is wrong with my plant?

• Thread starter Wolf1817
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wolf1817

Brown spots on leaves except for the very top ones.
What is wrong with my plant
What is wrong with my plant 2

MooseFarts

MooseFarts

Indoor or outdoor? Have you fed nutes? Hard to tell from just a photo without any info but if I had to take a stab in the dark I would say heat stress

W

Wolf1817

It’s outdoor. I haven’t fed any nutes. Just giving it water and trying to make sure any bugs stay away. It had little white spots to start off with and now it looks like this but it’s weird that me too leaves aren’t doing the same thing

W

Wolf1817

I meant it’s weird that my top leaves aren’t doing that and everything is still growing good but those middle leaves look so bad and the tips are turning brown and starting to curl upward and

DazzDooDlz

DazzDooDlz

It looks lie maybe magnesium deficiency I use this chart as part of my bible. Hope this helps

Screenshot 2019 06 27 20 47 53
916Fisherman

916Fisherman

Never mind.....google is our friend lol

cannabis leave chart

London bud

London bud

That's not a mag deficiency. Could be earlier damage to the leaf growing out seeing as the top newer leaves are ok.
Just keep an eye on it for now. If the plants growing and new growth is unaffected don't worry.

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Is this getting full sun? he growth looks very sparse for an outdoor plant unless it isn't getting enough full sunlight. When plants are young, the leaves are very easily damaged and sometimes the damage takes a while to show up. You should be seeing more growth at the center and there should be more branch development where the arrow is on the top picture. What medium are you using? They don't look too bad, but they seem like something is holding it back a little. The leaf tip curling is very minor, and the damage looks a little older. I think it will probably be OK, but I'm curious about the seeming lack of new growth, unless I can't see as well as I need to, which is a possibility.

Top Bottom