What is wrong with my plant?

• Thread starter RonaldinhoChristiano1917
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RonaldinhoChristiano1917

RonaldinhoChristiano1917

It’s been a month now since I planted my seeds. A couple weeks ago I I killed two of my plants by putting dish soap on them, but one has survived and is still growing. I know it’s probably small for being a month old but that’s because I live in the north in a very cloudy and rainy place and only use the sun outside. My question is what is wrong with my plant? It has these yellow spots on the older leaves and the tips are starting to turn white. Please help?

What is wrong with my plant
What is wrong with my plant 2
What is wrong with my plant 3
What is wrong with my plant 4
What is wrong with my plant 5
What is wrong with my plant 6
What is wrong with my plant 7
What is wrong with my plant 8
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Over-watering/poor drainage.

Transplant that baby into some soil with added perlite (like 25-30% perlite) and read this thread on watering:

I have to say, ^^this thread^^ makes answering this kind of question much easier! Over-watering and not watering properly are probably THE most common mistakes for new growers

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
just let the plant go through a wet/dry cycle, roots need oxygen and not in soaking wet conditions which would kill any plant.
what are you growing in meaning the soil? what kind? are you transplanting into the ground?
i’m sure you get the +1, the N is for adding nitrogen but don’t answer the other two questions first..

MilkyTrichomes

MilkyTrichomes

just let the plant go through a wet/dry cycle, roots need oxygen and not in soaking wet conditions which would kill any plant.
what are you growing in meaning the soil? what kind? are you transplanting into the ground?
i’m sure you get the +1, the N is for adding nitrogen but don’t answer the other two questions first..
This is solid advice! My plants are healthier after I began letting them dry out before watering. Solved a lot of issues in my grow.

Aceman103

Aceman103

It’s been a month now since I planted my seeds. A couple weeks ago I I killed two of my plants by putting dish soap on them, but one has survived and is still growing. I know it’s probably small for being a month old but that’s because I live in the north in a very cloudy and rainy place and only use the sun outside. My question is what is wrong with my plant? It has these yellow spots on the older leaves and the tips are starting to turn white. Please help?
Never let water drip on the plants when the lights are on that is what caused that

Top Bottom