What is wrong with some of my flowers? Planted all the same time, same nutrients, same days. PLEASE HELP!!!!

• Thread starter cody.young11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cody.young11

cody.young11

So during veg I used Fox Farms Grow big, that's it. Then Starting at week 2 of flowering I have begun using this list of nutrients, I will show you. Now one plant of the 5 has the majority of the flowering issues, but they all have a branch or two with flowers that seem to be maturing too fast. I don't know how to describe it, like the hairs are turning orange too quickly on some buds, while others are white like they should be at this stage. There is a picture where the same branch has a bud with white and a bud with burnt orange. almost as if I left them on until week 11 or something and the trichomes have started to decay.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening so early? I am maybe in week 4 of flower and here outdoor in colorado they go into week 10. PLEASE HELP
What is wrong with some of my flowers planted all the same time same nutrients same days pleas
What is wrong with some of my flowers planted all the same time same nutrients same days pleas

Top Bottom