What is wrong with the plant?

• Thread starter Beboo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Beboo

Two weeks ago it had a heat stress , that the leafs started to turn into yellow. Than i fixed the temperature and gave it some food as well.. now its still growing but looks like this. What else shod i do to fix ? Also do you think i should start flowering it is 5 weeks old.

What is wrong with the plant
What is wrong with the plant 2
What is wrong with the plant 3
Jakecan

Jakecan

PH issues. Your plant isn't taking up food. What is your runoff PH?

B

Beboo

Hey , thank you for your reply. This is my first growing so i did not really check the PH and dont know anything about how to do it. Is it the water im giving or the soil or the food?
PH issues. Your plant isn't taking up food. What is your runoff PH?

Jakecan

Jakecan

well it starts with the water and then how much nutrients you're putting in affects that water. Its a good idea to know what the PH of you water is before you start adding nutrients and then add accordingly. Cannabis likes a PH between 5.7 and 6.2 so slightly acidic. What I see is your substrate is thrown out of whack. A good starting point is to flush your plant with PH'd water and to check the runoff of that. from there once your run off is at the PH you're at I would start adding in nutrients but make sure you're feeding your plant in the PH range. I would look into it a little bit as well, theres tons of info on the web.

If you don't feel like buying a PH pen and want a relaxing grow next time and don't want to worry about PH fluctuations I would check out Mantis Buffered Nutrients. It's a one part nutrient that is PH buffered so it sets your PH in optimal range throughout the plants life cycle. I use it and have been for 3 years because I don't have time to be messing around with feeding schedules and PH and all that. Makes growing easy and fun haha

B

Beboo

well it starts with the water and then how much nutrients you're putting in affects that water. Its a good idea to know what the PH of you water is before you start adding nutrients and then add accordingly. Cannabis likes a PH between 5.7 and 6.2 so slightly acidic. What I see is your substrate is thrown out of whack. A good starting point is to flush your plant with PH'd water and to check the runoff of that. from there once your run off is at the PH you're at I would start adding in nutrients but make sure you're feeding your plant in the PH range. I would look into it a little bit as well, theres tons of info on the web.

If you don't feel like buying a PH pen and want a relaxing grow next time and don't want to worry about PH fluctuations I would check out Mantis Buffered Nutrients. It's a one part nutrient that is PH buffered so it sets your PH in optimal range throughout the plants life cycle. I use it and have been for 3 years because I don't have time to be messing around with feeding schedules and PH and all that. Makes growing easy and fun haha
Wow thanks, it really helped me out. So you think i can still save it ?

Jakecan

Jakecan

Oh ya absolutely, get your feeding and PH right and you will be good to go!

Top Bottom