what is wrong with this pineapple auto

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

no one has responded to my other post in autoflowers maybe someone can help me out here i think i am having 2 issues my pineapple is 1 month old i have only feed it nutes 1 time and that was on 9/25 the pics was taken on 9/22 or 9/23 first is light burn on the tips is that happening ? i did raise my lights up a few inches second is the color of the leaves and the edges is that seem to be drying out . i did feed them fox farm soil nutes and some cal mag on 9/25 1/4 teaspoon of each to start was my first time giving them any nutes

What is wrong with this pineapple auto
What is wrong with this pineapple auto 2
What is wrong with this pineapple auto 3
What is wrong with this pineapple auto 4
teejacks

teejacks

colour looks okay in the pics, lower leaves that arent in light will naturally die off. look sad from overwatering potentially. roots need to breath make sure you have lots of holes in pots

Moshmen

Moshmen

Let them completely dry out between watering are you feeding anything ?

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Let them completely dry out between watering are you feeding anything ?
i been only water every 2 or 3 days i dont see how im overwatering . i only feed them one time that was on the 25th some fox farm soil trio nutes 1/4 teaspoon of each and cal mag

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

It's hungry, big plants need more nutrients. Looks like you have a lot of defeciencies.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

It's hungry, big plants need more nutrients. Looks like you have a lot of defeciencies.
i just started nutes on the 25th but not a full dosage i did feed again this morning 2 ml of cal mag and 3/4 teaspoon of nutes fox farm soil trio to about a half gallon of water

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

A plant that big should be getting the recommended fertilizer amount on the bottle. Feed 2x a week for soil, feed every watering for coco.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

When you water your plants you should mix enough water so that 20% of the water runs out the bottom. A half gallon isn't enough water.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

You should let soil dry completely before watering again. Poke your finger into the soil up to your first knuckle. If the soil is moist don't water it.

SntWick

SntWick

todays pic
Overwatering could mean 2 things. Not letting soil dry out, but also just plain giving them too much water when you do water. Saturating the and being every 2-3 but heavy watering. Weighs soil and cuts oxygen as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom