What is wrong with this plant?

• Thread starter Simba1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Simba1

Simba1

Its in supersoil and why the tip of the top leaves loosing colore and its not very aggresive some how .
Temp is 23, RH 52%, lights are samsung humancentric lights, lol, 1.3 of the pot is supersoil the rest is potting soil.

What is wrong with this plant
AKgrow

AKgrow

What is your super soil mix? How many watts and how close are your lights?

Simba1

Simba1

What is your super soil mix? How many watts and how close are your lights?
I have used ,Blood meal,Alfalfa,Bone meal,humic acid,azomite,Sheep manure,grain powder,Clams,Mycorrhizae,Fish meal,wermicompost,Epsom salt, Gyps,my lights are samsung human centric lights (350w) ,they are 3 feet away from canopy

sambapati

sambapati

I have used ,Blood meal,Alfalfa,Bone meal,humic acid,azomite,Sheep manure,grain powder,Clams,Mycorrhizae,Fish meal,wermicompost,Epsom salt, Gyps,my lights are samsung human centric lights (350w) ,they are 3 feet away from canopy
Move the light closer if you want more growth? 18-24"....do it gradually over 2-4 days and then see....If you can get young coconut water also give 'em a dose of that.

Simba1

Simba1

Move the light closer if you want more growth? 18-24"....do it gradually over 2-4 days and then see....If you can get young coconut water also give 'em a dose of tha it It was the soil ,wasent

Move the light closer if you want more growth? 18-24"....do it gradually over 2-4 days and then see....If you can get young coconut water also give 'em a dose of that.
It was the soil and light, I moved the light closer and soil wasent wet enough for a living soil ,I rised the soil moisture and its okey now ,tnx for the coconut water I will keep in mined if I see some I will get one .

sambapati

sambapati

It was the soil and light, I moved the light closer and soil wasent wet enough for a living soil ,I rised the soil moisture and its okey now ,tnx for the coconut water I will keep in mined if I see some I will get one .
Good deal....not sure where you are on whether you've added some Epsom salts to your water --- or not. Soda Water also acts to stir up the pot and adds oxygen to the mix

Top Bottom