What is wrong with this seedling? I think it's toast.

• Thread starter ELGenerali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ELGenerali

ELGenerali

This little seedling sprouted on 1/18, so 3 days ago, as of today. Not so sure, but to me this little guy looks sick. I planted another seed from the same strain which sprouted the exact same day but it looks fine. This is an organic grow, the soil I'm using has been reamended with Dr. Earth 444 and has been cooking for about 3 weeks since reamending. The white powdery stuff in the background is diatomaceous earth, that I'm using trying to fight some soil gnats. Just odd, but the 2 first actual leaves are all twisted up and wilted-looking. Is this little guy toast? - sorry for the grainy pic, it was hard getting my phone to focus on something so tiny.

What is wrong with this seedling i think its toast

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Soil could still be to hot or your lights are too close

jdog22

jdog22

whats youre setup like ?
type of light and height from the seedling ?
during the first 2 weeks from the shell coming off dont feed it, only water once she has her first proper pointy leafs go for a feed. stating this just because people do over do fertz when they just baybieeeess.

what are you using for airflow and air exchange, like your exhaust fans.
whats your humidity like ? its not too low ?
how bad is your gnat situation ?

than sometimes you do get a seed that just didnt want life.

Zenthanol

Zenthanol

I has some issues similar with soil cubes I once made, turns out the soil was too compacted (necessary to get the soil to " clump") but had the effect of cutting off oxygen to the roots

Top Bottom