What is your favorite Grape strain?

• Thread starter Peat_Phreak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

I'm looking for a Grape strain that is not a couch locker. Doesn't matter if the genetics lean Indica or Sativa as long as it's got the fire! Daytime grape strain.

I'm growing Mass Medical - Grape Pupil V2 pretty soon. Sounds like it fits the description. Other than that, my seed collection is lacking in the grape fire department.

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

The answer is not Grape Ape, btw. Still looking for some input on this. Grape fire strains needed.

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

I wish you goodluck with the infinite mess of phenos that are around .......but i found two very grape phenos in a pack of Holy grail kush from dna genetics....
One pheno has everything u want...big....lots resin and an incredible pungent artificial grape smell...the other...same bout the smell but less resin and much less yield, smaller buds....i didnt kept it but the first one yes and i named it ....Wow Factor....😂 to tell you how potent is the smell....
Its curious because i was looking for completely other types of terps profile....but whatever.....one keeper in 10 is not that bad.....

Peat_Phreak

Peat_Phreak

I searched Leafly and didn't find much. They have a section for grape strains. Most of them aren't grape. And most of the grape strains listed there are sleepy / relaxing.

One exception is Grape Stomper by Gage Green Group. Sounds good, but probably not available.

I have high hopes for the Grape Pupil V2.

CHA.Humboldt

CHA.Humboldt

Right now I'm really enjoying the (Grape Ape x Lime Pop) x Wilson. The grape flavors are pretty strong in some phenos and it's a pretty up high for me. I was trying to get the grape ape x lime pop to wash better and so that is the work in progress with crossing it into the Wilson

Grape Ape x Lime Pop x Wilson 20
Top Bottom