What is your favorite sativa and indica for medical use?

• Thread starter organickat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organickat

Sativa. Blue poison cross of purple poison x blue velvet, so uplifting and positive
indy. Skelly hashplant or hp13 x hp1 (nyc hp). SLEEPY TIME

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

My favorite sativa is easy, Schrom. Hands down the best daytime smoke EVER!

As for indica I am a pretty big fan of LA Confidential. But I am really more a of a sativa guy. I do like the kush varieties like Blackberry and SoCal Master.

And then there is OG, I always like it during the day, but it still has traits to aid sleep. A fantastic well rounded variety.

O

organickat

Never tried schrom heard its sick , is it all head? Pre bubbaand socal master is the only night time kush i use

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

It is every bit as amazing as the hype. Its flavor is haze like with some real lemony tones, and some other fruity and earthy tones. It is very, very head dominant but there is still a wonderful ease of the body, good for those who have lots of physical pain and still need a good daytime med.

B

Burned Haze

BF Reddragon or TGA JillyBean . Both amaing sativa dominate strain, favorite indic a would def be chemglue by house of Funk, bombdigity!

sun

sun

bubba has a nice medical efect for me , but any weed works for me so I prefer a nice uplifting sat that wont put me to sleep.SSH has nice antidepressant efect for me

germinator

germinator

Lambs bread,Hawaiian snow, nevilles haze for sativa...sensi star, aurora, snocap romulan all effective pm varietals.
I am also convinced this cause and effect is based on an individuals chemistry, in this case mine.

Venom818

Venom818

Not a big fan of sativas but my fav sativa Dom is kromes wifi #3 followed by sfv og .
My fav Indicas that help me with pain or sleep are
The white
Loompas hb
Triangle kush
My boy just found a fire bubba that just put me down.
White master

Top Bottom