What Is Your Favorite Strain For Rdwc?

• Thread starter highland420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slimjimham

slimjimham

Yeah, interested to hear what people say. I'm pretty new to uc so my input would be useless.

F

FooDoo

Give me any cut of any sativa, indica, or mix, and I'll love it in the UC. I'll just adjust veg times because Sativa's get wild in the uc

DapperDon

DapperDon

I would suggest the medicine drug.

every-house-episode.gif

F

FooDoo

All that head room, I wouldn't have used air cooled hoods and just done central air system

slimjimham

slimjimham

Amber whats that strain in the caged thread, looks killer...

Owlfarm

Owlfarm

I like leggy sativa like strains for rdwc. It looks like the OG you have in the room you've got would work great. If you're trying to grow big plants it's nice to have them tall and leggy with longer internodes so there's not a bunch of leaf canopy going on and you get more light penetration through the whole of the plant. I'm just starting to run Scott's OG from rare dankness and I think it'll do great in RDWC. I've had good luck in the past with cinx, Blackberry kush(although it's a tad leafy for me), and the hands down yield winner would be OG ghost train haze(it just has a long flower time). You don't want something with a thick stem, large root mass, and short bushy internode growth. Unless you are running lot's of buckets and small plants.

slimjimham

slimjimham

Man this could be a great thread, lets hear what strains have worked best for those who have been at the uc for a while... id love to contribute but I'm only about topull my third net next week so my experience is very limited

N

NWElite89

Dont know if I have a favorite. I really enjoyed watching my Critical Kush grow for a few cycles, but not as much as Blue Dream or Purple Trainwreck. Something about those Sativa's just have me hooked at the moment. Also important to flip the lights at the right time. Do not underestimate the power of the Under Current.

Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

Dont know if I have a favorite. I really enjoyed watching my Critical Kush grow for a few cycles, but not as much as Blue Dream or Purple Trainwreck. Something about those Sativa's just have me hooked at the moment. Also important to flip the lights at the right time. Do not underestimate the power of the Under Current.

Still have a cut of the Critical Kush I grew (Barney's Farm). Lovely plant, and VERY productive. Had so many flowers on my tree it looked almost pure white. Great high, nice 50/50 body head. Taste of Pepper with undertones of sweetness.

Genesis

Genesis

I've heard Blue Dream is a growers dream... Got some HSO Blue Dream finishing veg now, we will see. I've mostly done indica genetics but I've read dudes on this board crush it with Sativa leaning hybrids. Outdoors those seem to be the winners for yield. You guys that are nasty with the undercurrent make your indoor plants looks like outdoor beasts and I love it.

Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

I've heard Blue Dream is a growers dream... Got some HSO Blue Dream finishing veg now, we will see. I've mostly done indica genetics but I've read dudes on this board crush it with Sativa leaning hybrids. Outdoors those seem to be the winners for yield. You guys that are nasty with the undercurrent make your indoor plants looks like outdoor beasts and I love it.

Absolutely can't go wrong with blue dream. A beloved cash cropping strain that is always in demand. I've also had great results with HSO seeds. Their Amherst sour diesel is killer and a nice producer as well.

Good luck

Genesis

Genesis

Absolutely can't go wrong with blue dream. A beloved cash cropping strain that is always in demand. I've also had great results with HSO seeds. Their Amherst sour diesel is killer and a nice producer as well.

Good luck

Thank you for the feedback and advice Mr. Chocolate, in fact if I'm happy with the HSO Blue dream, HSO Amherst Sour D was at the top of my list. Their Ewe-2, Master Kush and Bubba Kush look solid for indica meds but I bet they don't yield like the hybrids with more sativa (Except Master Kush if it isn't pure afghani crosses but it has skunk). It seems Afghan+Skunk strains always dump crazy... AKA Big Bud, Critical Mass etc.

StonedBlue

StonedBlue

Disabled Vet
Supporter
I've had good luck with hso. The bubba kush actually put on quite a bit of weight. Thy have a bubba kush 2.0 that is supposed to yeild more but it came out about the same for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom