what it is yall

• Thread starter naturehd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

naturehd

had to do a clean sweep bout a year ago due to security reasons(pretty much the same time i originally signed up). my buddy got got and i wasnt sure if he was gonna have a weak moment or not. but anyhows i would love to be a part of a farmers community again if im welcome.

N

naturehd

thanks yall, still goin thru all these threads...shew. would start a grow journal for 2011 but im not sure what country and or state this site is based out of yet. im sure ill find it eventually lol. but either way im diggin the skillset yall have. just alittle background on me i am a second gen guerilla farmer and on my 12th indoor soil and 8th indoor hydro grow. nothing special just a flood and drain table for hydro and promix has been my soil of choice as of right now. on a side note a friend of mine used to use the call name thcfarmer on a different site, my guess is he kyped the name from here lol. if not...dude give me a discount on the annual fees please lol.

B

bluemoonrocks

Welcome brother man! Hope you enjoy this place theres plenty to see, you just gotta do the searching..
I hope to see more from you here though seems like you got your skills on lock!

Top Bottom