What I've been doing since I've been gone......

• Thread starter TwoCreeks Redux
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TwoCreeks Redux

Fellow Farmers,
I was posting here last year as TwoCreeks and trading some p.m.s with some members and then dropped out of sight......I'm fine but had some computer issues and once fixed this site would no longer accept my password. So I have been reading without logging in or posting for a few months. Since I was on last I have finished 3 more runs in my 4k room, and while I am still striving for something I can be really proud of, the results have been have been quite good and I have learned a lot.

I would like to paticipate here, but would really like to do so under my original account.

Note to admins or mods:
Would it be possible to get a temporary password sent for my TwoCreeks account sent to this account? I have tried the lost password screen many times. It always says a new password has been sent, but it never arrives.

T

TwoCreeks Redux

Tried that....
Papa..Thanks for responding, however, I could not respond back to your p.m. as I don't have those privileges with my new account.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
welcome TwoCreeks Redux.

'forgot about pm privileges. 'sorry, but security doesn't permit the sending of login info to places other than the email addie you used when you signed up. sorry. 'sure you're looking at the right email account?

Papa

T

TwoCreeks Redux

Papa,

Thanks for responding. I'm sure the email account attached to my TwoCreeks account is the one I have had since 1999. When I tried to register with a slightly different username, it would not work as it said my e-mail address was already in use in the system. But when I use the lost password function, it says a password has been sent, but it does not arrive.
I do appreciate the security precautions, but is there some way I can get back into my original account?

Top Bottom