What kind of bug is this?

• Thread starter Briand1234
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Briand1234

Briand1234

I've only found this one so far I've checked the leafs for anymore and couldn't find any should I be concerned?

Any advice will be much appreciated thanks!

~ B

What kind of bug is this
What kind of bug is this 2
What kind of bug is this 3
marshman

marshman

Yes you have Aphids. You can't get rid of them. If you think you have kill all of them, YOU HAVE NOT. They walk, they fly. The eggs are very small. Soybean oil works, but they hide so good you will never kill them all, Use lots of ladybugs, soy bean oil. and Hard water spray. You will kill most of them , but they will be back. If you don't stay on top of them , you will have thousands.

Briand1234

Briand1234

Yes you have Aphids. You can't get rid of them. If you think you have kill all of them, YOU HAVE NOT. They walk, they fly. The eggs are very small. Soybean oil works, but they hide so good you will never kill them all, Use lots of ladybugs, soy bean oil. and Hard water spray. You will kill most of them , but they will be back. If you don't stay on top of them , you will have thousands.
Will neem oil work? If I spray the leafs and not my buds? I looked today with my 50x and couldn't find eggs yet and no more of those aphids just that one so far I checked in between the leafs under inside were the stock is couldn't find em my plant has maybe another week yet till its finished I'd say is at 50% clear 50% cloudy I could try and push 2 more weeks but with how the weather's been here in southern ontario I don't want to risk mold. Will they hop off if I cut plant down and shake the shit out of it?

Madbud

Madbud

Will neem oil work? If I spray the leafs and not my buds? I looked today with my 50x and couldn't find eggs yet and no more of those aphids just that one so far I checked in between the leafs under inside were the stock is couldn't find em my plant has maybe another week yet till its finished I'd say is at 50% clear 50% cloudy I could try and push 2 more weeks but with how the weather's been here in southern ontario I don't want to risk mold. Will they hop off if I cut plant down and shake the shit out of it?
If it was an aphid, u would have dozens.

Briand1234

Briand1234

If it was an aphid, u would have dozens.
I might have more idk couldn't see anymore with my 50x doesn't mean they aren't there though I'll check on it later when I seen the one.

marshman

marshman

I don't use neems anymore. Burn my leaves a few time. it may
IMG 2359
not good for your lungs. I do use this. It can burn leaves also, I put it on too many times, too close together, time wise. Then a hard water rinse, to wash it off, may be 2-3 hr after you put in on. Use hose on spray, med force. You can put the bud in your hand and wash from the bottom up. I do this around 12am. so that it has time to get rid of the water. I have three bid fans . An if you have aphids, you many have one of the spider mites. There also bitch . But this works for them also. You will never get rid of Aphids but you can get a good crop and have them. If you don't see them, there still there. or out side waiting to come it. Just have a progerm, and keep after them BUGS
I also use this in the soil. Makes a lot of roots, good stuff.

Briand1234

Briand1234

I don't use neems anymore. Burn my leaves a few time. it may View attachment 1043311 not good for your lungs. I do use this. It can burn leaves also, I put it on too many times, too close together, time wise. Then a hard water rinse, to wash it off, may be 2-3 hr after you put in on. Use hose on spray, med force. You can put the bud in your hand and wash from the bottom up. I do this around 12am. so that it has time to get rid of the water. I have three bid fans . An if you have aphids, you many have one of the spider mites. There also bitch . But this works for them also. You will never get rid of Aphids but you can get a good crop and have them. If you don't see them, there still there. or out side waiting to come it. Just have a progerm, and keep after them BUGS
I also use this in the soil. Makes a lot of roots, good stuff.
I've been using great white shark mycrohaizae for my roots seems to work good I've never seen that stuff before I'll check and see of amazon.ca has it and go from there. I've used neem with mixture of dawn dish soap but haven't burnt leafs yet I useally do it just before dark when suns going down. *Outdoor* and yeah I found a web on my other plant quickly changed that problem real quick lol haven't found and see any damage on it yet 🤞

Briand1234

Briand1234

This my other girl I'm about 6ft6 standing on a hill ish plant is standing around 6ft9 I'd say biggest plant I've grown so far. This one was kinda a test dumbing too see how big I can get it without watering it any nuts or anything just watering when it's raining only time it ever got water. I'm impressed but I did use mycrohaizae when I transplanted her week 2 of flower...

20201013 153430
Top Bottom