What kind of Crosses would you like to see?

• Thread starter BiGDawGKusH_TRU
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

I got them from elite i now that it was a back cross i believe

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

BiGDawGKusH_TRU

a couple phenos? I thought the White was a clone?

so i dont really know mannnn. it was good i give it a 9 but it just wasnt what i was looking for.

it may not even of been real but i like elites gear

R

redroot

you cool bigdawg. did you hit up anything with the sfv pollen u had left. the ghost x sfv sounds perfect.:animbong:

B

_BIG_YIELDS_

i would love 2 see the white x the alien strain swerve used 2 make alian dog, i think those 2 will throw solid white buds

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

sup BDK, i would love 2 c an og crossed with a heavy producing fruity indica strain like reeferman's cherry bomb or 1 of dj shorts blueberry indica phenos just 2 c if u get any twisted fruit fuel while bumpin up yield.
i guess its most important that u actually hav the proper female cutz 2 breed with ur pollen. i know u mentioned the ghost cut. what other bitches u got in ur stable 2 knock up? white ghost seemz fitting lol

D

dailychronic

Do some that no one has done before or atleast that I've seen. How about white x blue dream? sfv OG x lavender? Or mix some of the pollen together and make a three way cross with another dank female?

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
The White x The White Bx1
The White x SFV f4

(Socal Master x The White) x The White Bx1
" " x SFV f4

Chemdog D s1 x The White Bx1
" " x SFV f4

Larry OG Kush x The White Bx1

ahah i could go on bro but for something not done yet probably the S.A.G.E x The White bx1 will be killer! If u get the yeild and frotz pheno :evilgrin

W

wantaknow

female seeds nl x white defantly urkle if you can get it ak48 x white i luv that 48 ,i have ppp ,48,.double skunk,ogx48, just send me the pollen lol

W

wantaknow

p91 x white that there would be solid check out mr hades thread over there as i gifted him these and princess diesel too have a few of those left

Top Bottom